• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

Vale Greg Sinclair

Sadly passed away last week. Greg was the original Forum Admin and creator. I was asked from Greg on around early 2006 to help on the forum so he could concentrate more on his work. He slowly stepped back from the forum in late 2006 and eventually left the reins to me by 2007.
    Greg will be sadly missed by the Pajero club and our condolences go to his family in regard to his passing.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club
  • nj swb
    Resident
    • Jun 2007
    • Adelaide

RIP Greg.

And thanks for getting us started.
    NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• aussieintas
      Valued Member
      • Feb 2013
      • Sorell, Tasmania

Very sorry to hear this, RIP Greg.
      2014 VW Touareg V6 diesel

Previously
      88 NF Exe SWB 2.6 manual
      92 NH Gls LWB 3.0 auto
      92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
      99 Landcruiser Gxl 4.5 manual with all the fruit
      95 NJ Gls SWB 3.0 auto
      08 NS Vrx SWB 3.2 auto​

Comment

• disco stu
        Valued Member
        • Dec 2018
        • Wollongong

Condolences to family and friends. Great forum that he got started here

Comment

• Ian H
          Valued Member
          • May 2015
          • Melbourne

Always sad to hear of a member of this online community passing. Condolences to the family.
          2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• Allan2
            • May 2013
            • Mid Nort Coast, NSW

I didn't know Greg but like everyone else RIP........ and thank you.
            Allan
            2009 NT, 3.2 Auto, D/Lights & Light Bar, EGR mod, Sump and Inter Cooler Guards, Tow Bar, Bog Standard.

Comment

• NTX
              Valued Member
              • Apr 2010
              • Niddrie, Melbourne.

Vale Greg Sinclair

I never had the pleasure of meeting you, in fact I only just now learnt of you. You certainly have left quite a legacy. This forum has provided me and of course, countless others with answers to perplexing Pajero problems, friendship, many a laugh and its fair share of companionship.

So thanks Greg. You started something very special, that I am sure will continue on for many years. You handed the reins over to some good people who will continue your good work.

Matt.
              2009 NT Pajero. SWB X ARB Sahara bar. Xray HID converted Spot lights. Mickey Thompson STZ 265/60 R18. Unicorn Performance upgraded Intercooler. NP 16" rims under house, still no rubber! Rhino sports racks and Rhino aluminium basket and bag.

Comment

• Dicko1
                Valued Member
                • Dec 2014
                • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by NTX View Post
                Vale Greg Sinclair

I never had the pleasure of meeting you, in fact I only just now learnt of you. You certainly have left quite a legacy. This forum has provided me and of course, countless others with answers to perplexing Pajero problems, friendship, many a laugh and its fair share of companionship.

So thanks Greg. You started something very special, that I am sure will continue on for many years. You handed the reins over to some good people who will continue your good work.

Matt.

Says everything I,d want to say as well...R.I.P.
                Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X