• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GordT
    • Oct 2010
    • Wellington

Nt (2010) workshop manual

I am looking for a workshop manual for a NT (2010) Pajero diesel. The Forum speaks of a Gregory?s manual however, it seems this is not for the NT and no other manual is available. Would appreciate a response from anybody who has a Gregory?s type manual and advice where they purchased it. Thanks.
  • HSV Rangie
    Valued Member
    • Feb 2010
    • Hastings

On CD from stealers
    2016 NX,GLS,DID,Auto. Rear DL, ARB deluxe BB, Warn winch, Safari Snorkle, Tow bar, Redarc tow pro, Front door windows tinted, Traxide SC80 dual battery system, Rino roof bars, Icom IC440 UHF, Lovells HD + 50mm springs all round, ????? shocks and struts, Proclip & Strike phone mount.

Comment

• cjmarsh81
      • Aug 2011
      • QLD

I got one of the Max Ellery's from Ebay which says it covers the NS and NT.

Absolutely useless. Most of the instructions in it are for older model pajero's.

The Mitsubishi Manual on CD from the dealer is supposed to be the best, however I think they charge around the $400 mark for it.
      2007 VRX Pajero

Comment

• marquis
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2007
        • Newcastle

The MM OEM workshop manual (on disc) was about $220 when I purchased the NT - but I had the dealer "throw it in" (along with other things) to get the deal.
        --
        Marquis
        SOLD - NT MY10 DiD, ARB D/Bar, Airtec, LRA 81L, Bil/Lov 2", BCDC1220+AGM, P3

Comment

• GordT
          • Oct 2010
          • Wellington

Thanks guys. A little further research shows that an NT diesel manual is available from Haynes and Gregorys - price is from $55-$65) - Supercheap have access to the Haynes book as well as both being available on-line. Don't know if they are UK models only or include Aussie specs.

Comment from those with these manuals would be appreciated.

Comment

• wakeboarder
            • Sep 2013
            • Perth

This should help ya out if your not soorted yet

Comment

• ticky
              Valued Member
              • Jan 2015
              • Adelaide

I bought a disc on eBay for about $19

It's the same as the one on the forum but it's Aussie

Steve
              2009 NT VRX, Rear Battery Pack, 18" Bridgestone D-697, SPVi EGR mod, BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Plates. BOO's Transmission & Transfer Case Plates. GME 3550, HID HB's and 22"LED Bar, Pioneer Avic F80DAB Audio/Coms/Nav system MM4x4 TC Lockup Mate. & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Pretty Stock but very Capable

Wish List: ARB Deluxe Bar & Winch, Snorkel, Diff Breathers, & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X