• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monkeyboy
    • Oct 2017
    • Sydney

Recovery points

Hi all,

I'm after a set of forward recovery points to fit my 2012 challenger. Unfortunately, literally no one i can find online makes them. Does anyone know if the ones for the MN/ML triton will fit?

• old Jack
    Regular
    • Jun 2011
    • Adelaide, South Australia.

Originally posted by Monkeyboy View Post
    Hi all,

I'm after a set of forward recovery points to fit my 2012 challenger. Unfortunately, literally no one i can find online makes them. Does anyone know if the ones for the MN/ML triton will fit?

https://www.the4wdshed.com/recovery-...mn-roadsafe4wd
    Chassis is same so they should fit but there are conditions, from the online info;
    These tow points will “NOT” fit to vehicles fitted with aftermarket bull bars or nudge bars the only exception is an ARB bar & XROX. Drilling of the chassis is required for fitment
    The RP-TRI02has been designed for fitment on Mitsubishi Triton ML MN with a standard Bumper or Factory Alloy Bar. If a bullbar is fitted modifications might be required to the bar bracket, and/or additional hardware might be required such as longer bolts etc

Some further reading that may influence your decision;

https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=53941

OJ.

2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
    MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• Kingbrown
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2012
      • Port Augusta - SA

The product that you referenced looks the same as the one depicted in my attachment, which suits Triton and Challenger.
      Suspect it has been re-badged.
      Adventure Products Recovery Points for Challenger & Triton.pdf
      2012 PB Challenger LS Manual

Comment

• wasarangie
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2010
        • Ocean Grove

Originally posted by Kingbrown View Post
        The product that you referenced looks the same as the one depicted in my attachment, which suits Triton and Challenger.
        Suspect it has been re-badged.
        [ATTACH]38103[/ATTACH]
        X2. I bought the pair on the Challenger from Adventure Products years ago, a good quality piece of gear. Just can be fiddly getting the bolts inside the chassis but bend the wires to the correct shape by trial end error and you will be fine.
        SOLD MY11 PB LS Challenger Manual,

MY18 Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Auto. Smartbar Stealth. Warn 9k winch, Redarc dual battery system. over tub rack system. Minecorp phone mount. Folding Phone and UHF antennae mounts. 9" LED driving lights. Assortment of extras from Tickford.

Comment

• Monkeyboy
          • Oct 2017
          • Sydney

So, did a look for adventure products, they're webstore isn't available Will continue to look for them though!

Thanks for the advice all!

Comment

• Toddyh
            Valued Member
            • Nov 2013
            • Lalor Park, NSW

Originally posted by Monkeyboy View Post
            Hi all,

https://www.the4wdshed.com/recovery-...mn-roadsafe4wd
            Those are the exact recovery points I have fitted. Made by Road Safe in WA. I also have an ARB Bull Bar. Drilling is required and they can be a little fiddly.

I see you're in Sydney. If you want to have a look at them flick me a PM.
            2010 PB LS- ARB Bull Bar, Runva 11XP winch, Cooper ST Maxx 265/70/17, Ultimate suspension lift, Bushskinz plates, Kaymar rear bar with single wheel carrier.

Comment

• aus_andyk
              • Nov 2013
              • Melbourne

I found with my PC Challenger that the passenger bracket is very close to the intercooler, so mine was slightly modified to avoid any rubbing.
              | PC Challenger Manual MY14 | Front eLocker | Dobinson MRR | 3.15 Gears | ARB Deluxe Bar | Runva 11XP | Bushskinz Sliders & Guards | Kaymar Rear Bar | LRA Tank | Safari Snorkel | Mickey Thompson ATZ P3 | Rhino Pioneer Platform | Foxwing Awning | Drifta Drawers | Lightforce Venom | Stedi Lightbar | Viair 480C | ARB 47L Fridge | GME TX3500 | TraxRax |

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X