• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • starfungi
    • May 2014
    • Wollongong

E Tag position for 2013 NW vrx

Have a new etag (E-TOLL) to fit before Friday, reading the instructions its not clear if the black dot area under the mirror is where it is to go, as it talks about metallic area covered with dots, and the unit is to be within the dotted area.
    Where have you fitted yours and is it working OK.
    Stock Pajero NW VRX Auto with Airbags . Swift Explorer 584 with movers, HazardMate Prototype
  • Pajshomoneroguntero
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2013
    • Sydney

Exactly there, behind the mirror on the left so that I don't see it.
    NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread

Comment

• starfungi
      • May 2014
      • Wollongong

Is it on the dots or lower on the clear glass.
      Brian
      Stock Pajero NW VRX Auto with Airbags . Swift Explorer 584 with movers, HazardMate Prototype

Comment

• Pajshomoneroguntero
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2013
        • Sydney

On the dots.
        NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread

Comment

• starfungi
          • May 2014
          • Wollongong

Done, now lets see if the M7 M2 pickup the caravan as we go to Newcastle tomorrow.
          BRian

Comment

• PBding
            • May 2010
            • Canberra

They've not found my van anywhere in Qld or NSW just the Pajero.
            NW GLX-R Pajero auto in Champagne; not anymore, it's gone to a new home. Now piloting a Y62 Patrol petrol v8 in pearl white.

Comment

• nannis
              • Apr 2012
              • Sydney, Northern Beaches

I always had the old (big) etag on the dotted black area and never had a problem with it.
              when it run out of battery, I got given the newer (smaller) e tag and i had nothing but trouble as it works 50% of the time.
              I tried putting it down a bit, outside the black dotted area, and the same thing happened.,,,,, so not sure what else to do...
              nannis
              Graphite MY12 Platinum edition with Sunroof, Cooper CTS

Comment

• starfungi
                • May 2014
                • Wollongong

Just back today and the tag beeped when it should have done so will see what I get charged.

Brian

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X