• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meth'd_up_Mitsi
    • Nov 2019
    • Caboolture

4m41 DID pump info.

After scouring the many posts on this forum and others I decided to make a new post. My question is the 4m41 DID out of the NM Pajero has an electronic addition to the ve mechanical pumps. I believe they were named VRZ. Is it possible to swap out the VRZ for the old ve mech injection pump in 4m40? From what I have researched I have come to understand that the injectors have similar cracking pressures and the (injector) lines will still marry up to the ve mech pump. Just looking to upgrade from the 4m40 to the better flowing designed head & of course capacity of the 41

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  • GHendo
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2012
    • Northern NSW

If you think you can just unbolt the pump and swap it, then I'd say no. There was a guy on here a while ago, from somewhere (overseas I think) that did just that, but he had to do a lot of modification to make it work. From what he did it sounded as if he was a diesel mechanic or something.

Cheers

Geoff
    03 NP Manual Di-D Exceed, 2" lift, Dobinsons Springs, Lovells Shocks, ORU Winch, ARB Bullbar, Scott's Rods 3" Exhaust, ARB Compressor, Rear Air Locker, Cooper S/T Maxx, Hella Rallye 4000 S/Lights, Pioneer AVH-X5850BT DVD/Tuner w/- Reversing Camera, Sensa Tyre monitor, Uniden UH8080NB UHF, Rhino Platform Roof Rack, Hema HN-7 GPS, Engine Watchdog, CouplerTec, CTEK D250S DC-DC Charger, Snorkel, Towbar.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X