Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-4 Pajero

Generation 4-4 Pajero NX model 2014 -

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Default Catch Can

Firstly apologies if this is an old subject which has been extensively covered and discussed. Decided to start a new post as I couldn't find what I was looking for.

Has anyone fitted a Provent 200 to a 2019 NX? If so would you be able to provide some photos of the location etc please, together with some hints/advice on fitting. Does the kit from Provent come with all the bits including brackets etc?

Also; is it too soon to fit one, as I've only done around 10k kms. The sooner the better or not yet needed as new engine with minimal blow-by?

Thanks...............
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Fitted one today on a 2015 NX. Came with bracket, moulded hose and all the required hardware. Easy enough install although some shortening of the supplied moulded pipe and the original one for a cleaner fit.
Itís my (limited) understanding that it is never to early to fit one. I also fitted the Munji EGR delete cable for good measure.
If I get a chance Iíll snap some photos tomorrow for you.
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Mine is 2019 and put it on in the first week after delivery. It has everything supplied. And https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...ad.php?t=64991 this may help you

wish list: 2 inch lift with 265 65r18 AT tyres.
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Thanks, look forward to the photos, much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djisapilot View Post
Fitted one today on a 2015 NX. Came with bracket, moulded hose and all the required hardware. Easy enough install although some shortening of the supplied moulded pipe and the original one for a cleaner fit.
Itís my (limited) understanding that it is never to early to fit one. I also fitted the Munji EGR delete cable for good measure.
If I get a chance Iíll snap some photos tomorrow for you.
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Very helpful, thanks heaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzz View Post
Mine is 2019 and put it on in the first week after delivery. It has everything supplied. And https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...ad.php?t=64991 this may help you
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Default Catch Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzz View Post

Tenacity

As in the link form Ozzz, got my kit from same place Western Filters as Edzhere for my NP I did not use their bracket on the NP because I had a snorkle on it which meant the supplied bracket had it sitting too close to the air box. Have taken it off my NP and fitted to the NX only change was to rotate the can outlets further back towards the firewall and cut the supplied outlet hose down another 10mm. Fits perfectly, would expect if using the supplied bracket it would fit well also. Not sure about having a snorkle on the NX I donít have one yet. On the NP fitting a snorkle meant moving the air box back 20mm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oct 2005 NP Diesel Auto, Roof Racks, Redark Brake controler, Tobar, Rear Suspension Air Bags, Turbo Timer, Oricom UHF030 CB, ARB Bar, Warn 10000 Magnum Winch, Old Man Emu 2" Kit, Bushskinz Cooller, Sump, Transmission and Transfer Bash Plates, Tigerz11 Rear Awning and Net, Tigerz11 side Awning, Dual Batteries, Cooper AT3s, home made steel rack, rear home made Draws, Donaldson 3 micron second fuel filter, ERG blank, all breathers extended and Integra side steps.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Thanks, have ordered the kit from Western Filters, should get it sometime next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
Tenacity

As in the link form Ozzz, got my kit from same place Western Filters as Edzhere for my NP I did not use their bracket on the NP because I had a snorkle on it which meant the supplied bracket had it sitting too close to the air box. Have taken it off my NP and fitted to the NX only change was to rotate the can outlets further back towards the firewall and cut the supplied outlet hose down another 10mm. Fits perfectly, would expect if using the supplied bracket it would fit well also. Not sure about having a snorkle on the NX I donít have one yet. On the NP fitting a snorkle meant moving the air box back 20mm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenacity View Post
Firstly apologies if this is an old subject which has been extensively covered and discussed. Decided to start a new post as I couldn't find what I was looking for.

Has anyone fitted a Provent 200 to a 2019 NX? If so would you be able to provide some photos of the location etc please, together with some hints/advice on fitting. Does the kit from Provent come with all the bits including brackets etc?

Also; is it too soon to fit one, as I've only done around 10k kms. The sooner the better or not yet needed as new engine with minimal blow-by?

Thanks...............
I just bought the basic kit without brackets. These can be made up easily with aluminium strapping bought from Bunnings.
Trying to add pics but not working. I'll keep trying.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenacity View Post
I did, look at my past posts.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

This may help; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e60SBHDbRbc