Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Trekking around Oz

Trekking around Oz Where have you been? Where are you going? Report your trip.

Old 24-10-19
Valued Member

Fantastic video Shane. The drone gives us a better idea as to what type of country you are in. great work.
Old 24-10-19
"2000"+ Valued Contributor

Send a message via MSN to sharkcaver Send a message via Skype™ to sharkcaver

Thanks mate, i appreciate that

Flying the drone on this trip was a challenge due to 1. excessive wind (you can see it blow in the drone shots, particularly in part III yet to be published) and 2. inexperience.

Now, back to that god damn polishing

MY16 NX GLX5, Dobinson's HD springs + MRR shocks + Firestone airbags, 17" Toyo Opats, XXX bar, Dominator winch + IB500 relay, Full Bushskinz kit, Rhino track mount, 7" led spots, 23" light bar, SPV block, Ultragauge, Donaldson secondary filter, LRA 81L aux, 105AGM in rear + Projecta IDC25, 2 tier rear shelf + slide, ARB on board compressor, 2.5 x 3.0 awning

NX build

My Journeys

Last edited by sharkcaver; 24-10-19 at 02:20 PM.
Old 24-10-19
Valued Member

Top work as usual
Old 31-10-19

You will understand where the title comes from now.....and my comment re polishing

https://youtu.be/_ojQjSmx1PQ

MY16 NX GLX5, Dobinson's HD springs + MRR shocks + Firestone airbags, 17" Toyo Opats, XXX bar, Dominator winch + IB500 relay, Full Bushskinz kit, Rhino track mount, 7" led spots, 23" light bar, SPV block, Ultragauge, Donaldson secondary filter, LRA 81L aux, 105AGM in rear + Projecta IDC25, 2 tier rear shelf + slide, ARB on board compressor, 2.5 x 3.0 awning

NX build

My Journeys
Old 31-10-19
Valued Member

Ouch indeed! Hope the pinstriping polished out OK. The resolution of the drone camera is outstanding. Good work all round.
Old 01-11-19
Valued Member

The sounds of thick branches sliding across panels sticks firmly in the memory bank!!!
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nab View Post
The sounds of thick branches sliding across panels sticks firmly in the memory bank!!!
Don't it just......and the clearcoat

On another note, and I hate to say it but I'm pretty well convinced now my Youtube stalker comes from this forum which is sad to say.

Quote:
"Big sloppy turds adventures...😂"
...which he subsequently deleted before I got to respond. Nice move.

I made mention of this on another members link on one of his vids a couple of months back and voila....it disappeared pretty quick.

Why not grow a set big man and reveal yourself.....I have no issue if you don't like my stuff.

To hide who you are, your a flog, not worth your own self gratification

NX build

My Journeys
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Default Trimming the Hedgerow ptIV

Wow, don't be shy Shane, get it off your chest !!!
Sadly I missed your debut at the 4WD Show last weekend, how did it go ? Pretty well I hope.
Just watched part 4, the drone shots are pretty impressive. Helps to give an all round perspective. You may wish to edit the date at about 9.40mins, had to get the better half to listen to it to confirm (my sound catchers are a bit worn out) but yeh, 1911 is a bit early for geocaching me thinks !
Is there a part V coming ?
Cheers
Peter
Old 2 Weeks Ago

All good re the show, thanks Peter (you didn't miss much, haha). I missed getting to your club display too.

Nothing of note on my chest, Just wanted to call it how it is in public. Personally, I couldn't care less. Damn shame that I reckon it comes from this forum though.

I've just returned tonight from 10 days down the South coast. God damn, more scratches and for more than half of it, I was in a jumper and beanie. It's supposed to be November

So, yeah, part V, the final is done but not uploaded. I still need to review it and try to trim it down before I publish. Should be next week (and I'll get another thumbs down )

Haha, I might be grey, but didn't think I was that old.....laughin Too late to edit now.

Now that is out the way, a link to part IV which went live whilst I was away on another trip:

https://youtu.be/2jEvXClOUfg

I have 260Gb of vid to process from this last trip. Guess I will be busy.

NX build

My Journeys
Old 5 Days Ago

Trimming the hedgerow concludes:

https://youtu.be/z2tDAVYd2TI

NX build

My Journeys