• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goodsy
    Who ya gunna call....
    • Dec 2010
    • Hervey Bay

Mine is setup with the additional filter (first one) as the primary.
    Reason being I want to see water and crap in the fuel suystem before both the
    factory filter and additional filter is stuffed.
    .Previously an NP GLX 3.8 auto RIP
    NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

• GHendo
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2012
      • Northern NSW

Originally posted by Goodsy View Post
      Mine is setup with the additional filter (first one) as the primary.
      Reason being I want to see water and crap in the fuel suystem before both the
      factory filter and additional filter is stuffed.
      Doesn't the factory filter on yours have a water detection gismo on it Tim? That's why I am leaving the factory filter as the primary so that as soon as any water hits it, an alert will appear on the dash.

Geoff
      03 NP Manual Di-D Exceed, 2" lift, Dobinsons Springs, Lovells Shocks, ORU Winch, ARB Bullbar, Scott's Rods 3" Exhaust, ARB Compressor, Rear Air Locker, Cooper S/T Maxx, Hella Rallye 4000 S/Lights, Pioneer AVH-X5850BT DVD/Tuner w/- Reversing Camera, Sensa Tyre monitor, Uniden UH8080NB UHF, Rhino Platform Roof Rack, Hema HN-7 GPS, Engine Watchdog, CouplerTec, CTEK D250S DC-DC Charger, Snorkel, Towbar.

Comment

• Pwoffey
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2013
        • Adelaide

Just to close this thread (at least from my point of view), the 4WD shop re-installed the fuel filter with the correct plumbing in about 15 minutes this morning. The shop threw in a free puncture repair kit (RRP $50) to keep me happy. I'm off to Robe, Beachport and the southeast for a week with the camper trailer. Perhaps I'll get a puncture? LOL.

Phil
        BY13/MY14 Pajero NW GLX Auto, Cooper ST Maxx, factory towbar, Drifta drawers, SmartBar, Airtec snorkel, Koni Raid 90 front and 88 rear shocks with KIngs 34-HD springs front, 35-EHD rear, Brown Davis i/c, sump and transmission bash plates, Piranha diff breathers, Fuel Manager pre-filter, LRA 81L auxiliary fuel tank, Piranha steel battery tray, Sherpa 9500 lb winch, HPD catch can, LockUp Mate, Kaon cargo barrier, Harrop front e-locker, DBA T3 rotors and Xtreme pads, Mark's 4WD reduction gears

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X