Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 1 Pajero

Generation 1 Pajero NA - NG Models 1983 - 1991

Old 09-02-10

Default IFS drop or Diff drop

anyone got any ideas on how to get either my whole ifs lower or just drop the diff?

NEW 88' LWB 2.5LICTD 15psi 4.5" suspension, Snorkel, racks and bars, built in compressor, Bed, Drawers, Bull Bar, IPF Spotlights and moree to come --- Build Thread
Old 10-02-10
Valued Member

Assume your after a lift on the front? Some overseas countries have kits that do this but I don't think they're legal in Oz.

MY12 LC200 GXL 4.5Lt V8 twin turbo, GVM upgrade, ARB bar, Warn winch, Outback Acc rear bar and dual carrier, TJM sidesteps, Bushskinz, Long Ranger 180Lt tank, Black Widow drawers, cargo barrier, Polaris Awning, +++
Ex - NM auto, 2"Kings, Bilsteins, Buckshots, Wildcat headers, 2.75" Mandrel bent exhaust, Injected LPG, Smartbar, Scraper bar, Bushskinz, Custom steps, Dual Batteries, Breathers, Black Widow drawers, Polaris Awning.
Old 10-02-10

yeh im either after more than the 2.5" i got or just to drop the diff so my cvs a will be at the right angles

NEW 88' LWB 2.5LICTD 15psi 4.5" suspension, Snorkel, racks and bars, built in compressor, Bed, Drawers, Bull Bar, IPF Spotlights and moree to come --- Build Thread
Old 10-02-10

I remember seeing a website with a LWB Gen 1 Paj with a 7" lift. there was ALOT of fab work inc. extensions on the steering knuckle ---> top control arm.
SO it can be done, but at what cost...
Old 11-02-10

With the kind of coin required for that kind of custom fabrication work as well as engineering it would work out way to costly. If money wasnt an issue then SAS would be a better option.
Old 14-02-10

Quote:
if money wasnt an issue then sas would be a better option.
sas! Sas! Sas!!! Do it!!!
Old 14-02-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat-customs View Post
sas! Sas! Sas!!! Do it!!!
I'm tossing it up. Gotta find a bit more info on it