Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Photography and Videos

Photography and Videos Show us your great shots

Old 14-12-11

Default Mark and Steve's Pajero Adventures

Hi All

Here is a video i took on the GoPro of me and a friends last run over Sugarloaf near Newcastle.

I took about 4 hours of HD video during the day, and selected the best parts of the day.

Its about 25 mins worth but well worth the look

Cheers
Mark

www.tigheshillphotography.com

http://www.flickr.com/wollongongVerada

1994 Red NJ LWB Pajero. 2" Suspension lift, 2" Body lift, 33" Maxxis Bighorn's on 15x8 rims, Roo Lites 220 Spotlights, Steel Roof cage, LED Lightbar, ARB Bullbar, Airtec Snorkel, Front Lokka, freewheeling hubs and various odds and ends!!
Old 14-12-11
Valued Member

Awesome video Mark.
So jealous of the areas you guys have to play in, in the eastern states......
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers, Dan.
2004 NP DiD GLX, 5 spd Manual with SMF, ARB Bullbar, Ironman 12000lb winch, Lightforce Genesis lights, Airtec Snorkel, 81L LRA tank, Unifilter, GME 3500 UHF, Redarc elec brake controller, ARB dual Batt tray with 60AH Deep cycle Batt & Redarc Isolator, Bushskinz Sliders, intercooler and sump guards, Lovells raised HD springs, Polyairs & Bilstein shocks, Milford Cargo Barrier, Philips +100 globes, 2nd set of rims with 245/75x16 Bighorns, Waeco 60L Fridge & a Cavalier camper trailer!
Old 14-12-11

nice video, looked like a lot of fun!
Pajero 05 NP DiD, Lovell HD Springs and Bilstein Shocks, ARB Bull Bar, ARB air compressor, Scorpion ATRs, roof rack, CTEK Dual Bty System, Black Widow Draws, Fox Wing Awning, Bushskinz sliders and guards, Tigerz 12000lb winch, Dropslide and Uniden UHF.
Old 15-12-11
Valued Member

Default post thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPP View Post
Hi All

Here is a video i took on the GoPro of me and a friends last run over Sugarloaf near Newcastle.

I took about 4 hours of HD video during the day, and selected the best parts of the day.

Its about 25 mins worth but well worth the look

Cheers
Mark
Well Mark, thats about the dirtyest your truck has ever been since it came into your ownership, isn't it, through watching the vid, your colleages truck didn't seem as caperble as yours, or was it a matter of him not reading the lay of the land as he approched the obsticales. ???
Old 15-12-11
Valued Member

Can't help thinking that despite the later models having extra electronic-wizardry, the Gen2s still seem to have the edge in terrain like this, although I'm still curious to know whether you have 'Super-select' in your Pajeros?
Wasn't surprised to see you move the camera from side though!

Steve

Runner-Paj; '95 NJ SWB 2.5L TD GL J-Top, low kms Project-Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, also low kms. Donor Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, with some parts & goodies to go onto other GLS.
"I try to take life one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me all at once!"
Old 15-12-11
Valued Member

Thumbs up

Regards
Daryl

Recently picked up another NL that's knocked about. Might be a new project.
Old 15-12-11
Valued Member

I have a swb Gen 2 and it has Super Select, pretty sure or Gen II's do.

Retired: 1991 NH SWB 3.0L V6 5sp Manual, Mickey Thompson ATZs, GME UHF TX3200.
Wanting: Rocksliders, 2" lift, snorkel or perhaps I should wait and purchase a NS swb in 12months time.
Old 15-12-11
Valued Member

How's that bog hole. What damage did they suffer?>

Retired: 1991 NH SWB 3.0L V6 5sp Manual, Mickey Thompson ATZs, GME UHF TX3200.
Wanting: Rocksliders, 2" lift, snorkel or perhaps I should wait and purchase a NS swb in 12months time.
Old 15-12-11

It was a bit of a demon that mudhole. I lost my front number plate in the depths of it!! The end results of the day were a snapped CV on Steves truck, and a few dents and scratches on both trucks!! Nothing too major. Found most of the damage after the trucks had a bath!!!

Bit of a silly place to mount the camera at first!! First turn of the wheel and up came the mud. The bonnet was a lot better!!

1994 Red NJ LWB Pajero. 2" Suspension lift, 2" Body lift, 33" Maxxis Bighorn's on 15x8 rims, Roo Lites 220 Spotlights, Steel Roof cage, LED Lightbar, ARB Bullbar, Airtec Snorkel, Front Lokka, freewheeling hubs and various odds and ends!!
Old 15-12-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie-Ray View Post
Can't help thinking that despite the later models having extra electronic-wizardry, the Gen2s still seem to have the edge in terrain like this, although I'm still curious to know whether you have 'Super-select' in your Pajeros?
Wasn't surprised to see you move the camera from side though!

Steve
Yep, both trucks have Super Select, but Steves has a Lokka and lockable hubs. Mine will have the same very very soon!!!