Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > General Info

General Info Pros and cons of different makes and models (incl. international)

Old 25-02-11
Valued Member

Default $129.00 Service Special - Forum and Pajero Club Members - Knox Mitsubishi

Hi Everyone,

I have a service special for the month of March at Knox Mitsubishi which is valid for Pajero Club Members and Forum Members, and also their friends and Family - upon mention of this post.

To qualify for this you need to contact me directly via email or phone
phicks@knoxmitsubishi.com.au
03 9800 6000

$129 service includes the following
  • Replacement of Engine Oil and Engine oil filter (up to 5 litres of premium quality Penrite Engine oil)
  • Full safety inspection and report any faults
  • Free Loan Car
  • Vacuum Interior
  • Check Battery and Charging system
  • Check all lights and levels
  • full underbody inspection
  • Check condition of brakes.
Diesel vehicles, or vehicles requiring additional oil may attract a small surcharge for the additional items, I can give you full details on this via phone or email.
If you have a Mitsubishi Vehicle, you may require a handbook service, if so give me a call and we can give you the best price on this.

We will also give you 20% off on any additional work that is required - such as brakes, tyres, etc, or any other work you need done.

Give me a call on the below contact details for any further info, or feel free to email

Paul Hicks
Group Service Manager
Knox Mitsubishi
phicks@knoxmitsubishi.com.au
03 9800 6000
Old 25-02-11
Valued Member

Thumbs up

Hi Paul, Can you have a word with Carlisle Motors here in Mackay, and get then to start giving great deals like that. I wish I was in Melbourne, I would be there on monday morning. Cheers Brian.
Old 25-02-11
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianwanless View Post
Hi Paul, Can you have a word with Carlisle Motors here in Mackay, and get then to start giving great deals like that. I wish I was in Melbourne, I would be there on monday morning. Cheers Brian.
What he said - but for Mudgee..

www.twigwater.com - My fly fishing blog.

http://www.dsaphoto.com
Old 25-02-11
Valued Member

............and Brisbane

2008 NS DiD GLX, ARB bar, Warn winch, BFG ATs, Bilstein/Lovell 2" lift, Milford barrier, VMS GPS, Rhino platform rack, Uniden UHF, Mobile 1 antenna, MMA tow bar, DIY dual battery system, Outback rear storage, Bushskinz bash plates x 3, custom steel sliders, Airtec snorkel, Narva HIDs, Ironman awning, ERPS, Glind hot water
Old 25-02-11

............and Adelaide
Old 25-02-11

Move to Brisbane please!!!

RIP: Lost in 2011 QLD floods - 1995 NK GLX 2.8D, 5-speed Manual. ARB Bullbar, Spotties, Cargo Barrier, Tow Bar, Turbo Timer.
Old 25-02-11
Administrator

I am sure if Paul can offer great service like this then surely other Mitsu dealers can.
I have checked out Pauls operation at the Knox service dept because I wanted to see what our club members are getting. He runs a pretty slick operation. And drives a Pajero himself
Dave
Old 25-02-11
Valued Member

Might be worth crossing the border!!

But there again...

Silver Streak.

2010 NT (Nov) Platinum Pajero, DiD auto, Iron Bark.
Factory Tow-bar, Colour coded ARB Deluxe Bullbar, Hankook Dynopro RT03 MT Tyres, 265/R70x17, Bilstein/Lovell HD 2" lift kit, Bushskinz underbody protection plates, Navar Blue 225's, TJM Airtec Snorkel, Tinted Pajero Bonnet Protector, Uniden UH7750NB UHF-CB, Rhino Rack Sunseeker ll Awning (2.5m x 2m), Full Tint + UV film on privacy glass, Dash Mat, Techniice 60ltr Fridge/Freezer.
Old 26-02-11

The offers sound very good and it is pleasing to see a dealer being pro-active.
I go over to Vic every year, may have to think about timing it when my service is due.

Trevor

Genuine Tow Bar, Rear Diff Lock, 17"Wheels, Arb Sahara Bar Colour Coded, Dual Battery, Old Man Emu Sports Suspension, ARB on Board Air Compressor, BFG AT Tyres, Long Range 60lt Tank, IPF 900XS Lights, Sandgrabba Mats, T-Max 9000lb Winch, ARB 47lt Fridge, Rhino Alloy Tray, GME TX 3220 UHF, HR Brake Controller, Bushskinz Plates, Airteck Snorkel, Diff Breathers, Airbags.
Old 28-02-11
Valued Member

We try to do our best, and I think that by looking after customers better than the average, this results in a more successful business for us long term. I would love to have a service centre in every state, would be very nice for us. I'll pass on the feedback to other service managers when I am talking with them and see if they can jump on board as well....

If anyone happens to be interstate (in Vic) and you want to get servicing or repairs carried out, email or ring me, and we are happy to squeeze anyone in even if it is last minute (and when I say last minute, I mean the same day). I have often had situations where fellow pajero club members and pajero owners have broken down on holiday etc, we will always do our level best to get them going as quickly as possible, as we understand that a breakdown while on holidays is the last thing you need.