• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pajeroowner
    • Apr 2020
    • Burwood

1992 nl - remove mongoose m80 wiring

Hi all

I have recently acquired a 1992 NL Pajero V6 3000 that previously had a Mongoose alarm system installed. That has since been removed but the remaining wiring is still in place so without a Mongoose unit I cannot get the car to start.

So I need to find the part that is stopping the fuel pump from working and remedy. Has anyone ever had this situation or can advise?
  • DibbyDibbyDJ
    Valued Member
    • Sep 2019
    • Victoria

All you can do is trace where the alarm harness goes to and fix the wiring back to spec. Normally where a circuit is cut, both the wires are in the same proximity, so it makes it easier. Fuel pump relay would be an easy one to use. It it time consuming, but it is the best way.
    2024 Outlander

Diamond Technician at Main Dealer

mitsubishi-forums

Comment

• pajeroowner
      • Apr 2020
      • Burwood

Originally posted by DibbyDibbyDJ View Post
      All you can do is trace where the alarm harness goes to and fix the wiring back to spec. Normally where a circuit is cut, both the wires are in the same proximity, so it makes it easier. Fuel pump relay would be an easy one to use. It it time consuming, but it is the best way.

Thanks for that, we've now determined that the wiring is ok but the fuel pump is faulty. Thanks for such a quick and informative reply.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X