Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > General Info

General Info Pros and cons of different makes and models (incl. international)

Old 2 Days Ago

Spent a full day today doing electrical work in anticipation of going camping soon, which included:
- Finished wiring up a dual voltage battery monitor (installed next to the ASC off button) to the bottom right of the steering wheel
- Installed a fuse block
- Installed 2 work LEDs on my roof rack (intent is for having light during night time camping setups)
- Installed dual cigarette plugs (for various device charging)
- Installed LED strip lights to brighten my cargo area
- Installed 5x rocker switch panel
- Installed Pioneer powered sub under passenger seat (no pics, sorry, did it a week ago)

And pics:
The wiring, with DC DC charger for my fridge, attached to drawers, drawers on end for installation purposes

Switch panel on the right wing

LED strip off

LED strip on - there is a massive difference and i'm most stoked about this as it's so dark trying to find crap when camping at night

Work Lights off

Work Lights on

Dual battery voltage monitor (i could not get a non-blurry pic for the life of me) - This is in the perfect spot, I can see it whilst driving but not enough to be distracted
Old 1 Day Ago
Valued Member

Bought a recovery hitch from BCF. Got a $20 voucher from a deal on OzBargain so that combined with the BCF club members price brought the cost down to $12.99. Not too bad I thought.
Old 1 Day Ago
Valued Member

Some suspension and last month a set of Boos

Sent from my CPH1611 using Tapatalk

2008 NS Diesel Auto - stock as a rock. Planning Tow bar, dual battery system, cargo barrier, bullbar, winch, lights, roof rack and suspension.
Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.
Old 1 Day Ago

Default Auto-Mode + Paddle shift

Good afternoon everyone!! First of all a big greeting for all the members of this great group. I have not found any presentation threads so I will do it here, but please let me know. Sorry for the level of English ... but my first language is Spanish. To say that this week I have assembled the paddle shift and converter lock kit that they sell in mm4x4 and I am impressed with the change !! I use the car daily, for work, leisure, travel ... but I don't tow big caravans like you. I have only tried the lock kit for a day and I have more than enough to notice the improvement in the engine response, the retention capacity of the engine is now there !! What to say ... I recommend it to everyone, I still have to try it in 4L but I am sure it will not disappoint. Regarding the change of paddles it also works very well and makes driving more fun, on the off road route it has to go much better. And finally thanks to Marshall for the attention he has had with me and quickly answering all my questions, the kit comes with the manuals super well explained, even with my low level of English I was able to assemble it myself without problems. Greetings from Murcia, Spain !!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200525-204523__01.jpg (94.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200525-204532__01.jpg (78.4 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200525-204540__01.jpg (90.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200525-205727__01.jpg (132.7 KB, 9 views)