• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HeavyPizzaz
    Valued Member
    • May 2017
    • Sydney

Need to borrow boat trailer in Sydney this wkend

Anyone in Sydney willing to help out a fellow Paj owner and forum member with a boat trailer you just happen to have sitting around not doing anything? This weekend. Happy to pay full excess of course in the rare event I damage it (never had an accident ever mind you), but must be registered. Will buy you a slab of your favourite beer to say thanks.

Next option hiring one if I can find one but would like to keep costs down.

Needs to take a 14-15 foot boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • MSF
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2009
    • Sydney, Northern Beaches

Assuming Monohull ?
    My friend has his Polycraft Runabout now kept on a commuter wharf so the Trailer is just sitting around doing nothing (except annoying the neighbours by being parked on the road)
    I can ask him if you like, - if he says yes, it would need to be collected / returned to Frenchs Forest ( Northern Beaches area)

similar to this

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
      Valued Member
      • May 2017
      • Sydney

Need to borrow boat trailer in Sydney this wkend

Originally posted by MSF View Post
      Assuming Monohull ?

My friend has his Polycraft Runabout now kept on a commuter wharf so the Trailer is just sitting around doing nothing (except annoying the neighbours by being parked on the road)

I can ask him if you like, - if he says yes, it would need to be collected / returned to Frenchs Forest ( Northern Beaches area)

similar to this

Hey mate. Yep monohull. That would be awesome thanks mate. Frenchs Forest is no issue. You can assure him I’m a safe driver, have towed multiple campers & trailers for years without incident and happy to put in writing re paying 100% of excess in the event the worst happens, and rectify minor damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• MSF
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2009

No worries, have messaged him. will get back to you ASAP...

Comment

• old Jack
          Regular
          • Jun 2011
          • Adelaide, South Australia.

Originally posted by MSF View Post
          No worries, have messaged him. will get back to you ASAP...
          Legend
          2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
          MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• MSF
            Valued Member
            • Jul 2009

Sent you a PM....

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X