Clear All
  • 02-SR5
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2010
    • Toowoomba

Challenger sold

Deposit paid on the Challenger today.

Sold the lot for $19k.

Once some bills are paid, that gives me around $15k on mods.

So far, I'm getting a factory Canopy, Tow Pro, factory HD Towbar floor mats and window tint. That's all part of the deal.

The intent is to keep this one light and simple.

But I'm going top shelf on all the mods.

50mm suspension lift, King springs, Bilstien shocks, Superior Engineering Shackles and bushes.

ECB nudge bar with the new ARB LED HID spotties.

ARB battery monitor system with ARB fridge slide and 40l ARB fridge.

Rhino lining the ute tub.

265/70/16 AT LT tyres. Not sure what yet, depends on the deal I can get for trade.

No doubt more will come up, so the funds will sit there until required.

Pick up in 2 weeks.

Suppose I'll have to move to the Triton part of this forum.
    MY17 Triton GLX Plus with Mitsubishi Canopy. Keeping it light and simple. 265/70/16 Nitto's, Bilstien shocks, Kings Springs front, Formula leafs rear, ECB nudge bar, Ligjtforce 170's, twin batteries and a ARB fridge.
  • PeePee
    Valued Member
    • Oct 2012
    • Brisbane

Didn't take long mate, well done. All the best with the Triton. Cheers
    MY12 LS Challenger (cool silver) - 7 seater with ARB Deluxe Bar, IPF Driving Lights, Safari Snorkel, Stainless Bashplate, Ultimate Suspension Lift, Redarc electric brakes, ERPS, Dual Battery (Redarc DC/DC), Icom UHF, Rhino sports bars / platform, ARB Awning and Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's.

Comment

• Spoonman
      • Nov 2015
      • Canberra

Just out of interest, what were the details of your Challenger? KMs, year model, manual or auto, mods etc.
      SOLD - 2012 PB Challenger LS Manual|BFG KO2 245/70/17|Opposite Lock Premium Bullbar|Kings Domin8r X Winch|HID Driving Lights|Ultimate Suspension Lift|Safari Snorkel|Bushskinz Intercooler and Sump Guard|Mitsubishi Towbar|Extended Diff Breathers|GME UHF|SPV EGR Mod|Provent Catch Can|Drifta Drawers

Comment

• 02-SR5
        Valued Member
        • Dec 2010
        • Toowoomba

2011 LS 5 seater, 114,000 km, 5 so auto with full service history.

ARB colour coded Bullbar, winch, Lightforce spot lights, Karmar rear bar, OME suspension and 285/70/17 Pirelli Scorpions.
        MY17 Triton GLX Plus with Mitsubishi Canopy. Keeping it light and simple. 265/70/16 Nitto's, Bilstien shocks, Kings Springs front, Formula leafs rear, ECB nudge bar, Ligjtforce 170's, twin batteries and a ARB fridge.

Comment

• Spoonman
          • Nov 2015
          • Canberra

Not bad. I've just started entertaining the thought of selling mine to buy a 100 or 105 series Landcruiser and that's about what I thought I'd get.
          SOLD - 2012 PB Challenger LS Manual|BFG KO2 245/70/17|Opposite Lock Premium Bullbar|Kings Domin8r X Winch|HID Driving Lights|Ultimate Suspension Lift|Safari Snorkel|Bushskinz Intercooler and Sump Guard|Mitsubishi Towbar|Extended Diff Breathers|GME UHF|SPV EGR Mod|Provent Catch Can|Drifta Drawers

Comment

• littleriver
            Valued Member
            • Jan 2013
            • Queensland

Originally posted by 02-SR5 View Post
            2011 LS 5 seater, 114,000 km, 5 so auto with full service history.

ARB colour coded Bullbar, winch, Lightforce spot lights, Karmar rear bar, OME suspension and 285/70/17 Pirelli Scorpions.
            guess they will be putting $25,990+ onroads on it at the dealers

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• 02-SR5
              Valued Member
              • Dec 2010
              • Toowoomba

Nah, private sale.

Comment

• 02-SR5
                Valued Member
                • Dec 2010
                • Toowoomba

New tow toy.
                Attached Files

Comment

• 02-SR5
                  Valued Member
                  • Dec 2010
                  • Toowoomba

Another..
                  Attached Files

Comment

• 02-SR5
                    Valued Member
                    • Dec 2010
                    • Toowoomba

Yea, I know, it's not a Challenger, I won't post here ref to the Triton.

I'll still be kicking around here for a daily read and provide advice if anybody wants it.

Comment

• RUGGA
                      Valued Member
                      • Nov 2014
                      • Adelaide

I'll still be kicking around here for a daily read and provide advice if anybody wants it.
                      Good onya. Enjoy the new smell.
                      02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

• littleriver
                        Valued Member
                        • Jan 2013
                        • Queensland

That looks like a nice rig .. awesome colour also. .
                        How high is at the highest point ...
                        2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• 02-SR5
                          Valued Member
                          • Dec 2010
                          • Toowoomba

Underneath or roof hight.

I'm 6ft and the roof rack bars on the canopy are just above my head.

Comment

• Last Mohican
                            • Mar 2016
                            • Sydney

Well after spending a ship load of money on the accessories on my new PC Challenger over the last year, and now after a road trip over Easter to SA and central VIC from Sydney, the boss says that the seats are to hard and uncomfortable and I need to make a decision or it wont happen again.... holy crap have I just ripped up this much money and effort to be pushed towards buying a Paj ?
                            December/2015 PC LS Challenger (last one)

Comment

• itsamitsi
                              Valued Member
                              • Aug 2015
                              • Hervey Bay Queensland

Originally posted by Last Mohican View Post
                              the boss says that the seats are to hard and uncomfortable and I need to make a decision or it wont happen again.... holy crap have I just ripped up this much money and effort to be pushed towards buying a Paj ?
                              They do soften up. We found the same thing but now they are very comfy. The bit at the lower rear hurts ya bum when it's new.
                              Paul 2015 PC Challenger LS Auto - 2" Ultimate lift, Duraturn 265/70/17 A/Ts , catch can and resistor mod, Custom MCC Bullbar ,12000lb winch , Dual batteries ,Boo's Bash plates ,E-Drive throttle controller,Auto Mate, In car entertainment and more.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X