X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jexhed
    • Jul 2007

intercooler for a 3.2 turbo diesel

Guys, Do you know anyone who is wrecking a 3.2 turbo diesel ( 2004 ) ? I am chasing a replacement intercooler radiator ? Regards John 0408873960
    Last edited by Jexhed; 21-09-08, 12:13 AM.
  • Sandgroper
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2007
    • Perth

Mitsubie Auto Recyclers in Perth wrecked an NP last year,( I bought the gearbox from them ).
    089 209 3900.
    Sandgroper.
    NS VRX DiD manual, family pack, tint, 2.5t tow, Smartbar, Firestone airbags, Vision X HID driving lights.

Comment

• gaz1
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2007
      • Blue Mountains NSW

most wrecking yards can access an online database of vehicles being dismantled anywhere in the country. That might be the easiest way of tracking down the closest place that has what you want.

Gaz
      2010 MY 2011 VR-X V6. Stock standard.

Previously 02 NM auto V6 Exceed silver. Extra transmission cooler & transmission temp gauge, activated rear lights, Impco sequential LPG system, Redback (Wildcat) Headers, heavy duty radiator. Lovells shocks F & R, Polyair bags in rear.

My original Pajero experience - '90 NG Superwagon, 3.0 V6 manual bought new and kept until 1998. Great vehicle, no problems apart from the noisy valve lifters typical of that engine.

Comment

• brett
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2007

Sounds like you've been doing some offroad work without a solid bashplate?

So how bad is it damaged? is it leaking?

Comment

• Jexhed
          • Jul 2007

The bottom passenger side was pushed up by the bash plate and when the pressure was released the bottom tube split. I didnt even know I had damaged it and wondered what the odd noise was under load. I had the vehicle in at the auto electricians to check the codes to find out why it was puffing smoke every now & then. It was the auto sparky's that found the damaged intercooler. I temp fixed with some epoxy fuel tank repair kit but I dont think it is sealing properly.

Comment

• Korvorka
            • Feb 2009
            • Ballarat Victoria australia 3356

intercooler replacment

Hi there is one in mount Gambier auto wrecking top spot Phone is 1300 720 101
            Cheers

Comment

• Herman4x4
              Valued Member
              • Oct 2009
              • Melton, Victoria

Smart Parts in Ballarat have a couple of NP's.
              Cheers,
              Andrew.
              Cheers,
              Andrew.

2008 NS Diesel Auto - stock as a rock. Planning Tow bar, dual battery system, cargo barrier, bullbar, winch, lights, roof rack and suspension.
              Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.

Comment

• sharkcaver
                "2000"+ Valued Contributor
                • May 2009
                • Perth

after 3 years since the original post, I guess he doesn't need one now

Shane.
                MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X