• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bollardicus
    • Jun 2016
    • North Bisbane, QLD

Aftermarket floor matts

Has anyone found or can recommend some snug fitting floor matts please? Ideally looking for some deeper sand grabba ones. TIA
  • Redback971
    • Dec 2014
    • Perth

got mine from

look just like the genuine ones, have the hole for the clip on the drivers side.

Pricey for car matts, but cheaper thean genuine, plus they fit perfectly.

RB

Comment

• greig
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2010
      • kanwal

Contact this mob...they were looking for a donor Sport a while ago to make some sandgrabbers. They maybe available by now ( their website doesn't show it yet )

I have a set in my cruiser and they are the best mat system I have ever used.

Comment

• SenojNW
        • Feb 2016
        • Perth

Yeah we need someone in Brissy to call past No Bull Accessories so they can make some Sandgrabbas. I'm on the other side of Oz and will buy as soon as they are available

If you're interested in purchasing 4wd floor mats or moulded 4x4 floor mats, check out No Bull Accessories! We offer a variety of products on our website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• dayjo43
          • Oct 2016
          • Brisbane

I'll loan them mine if they haven't had a donor PS by the time I pick mine up. Waiting on a new quote so I can finalise the lease agreement. Then it's just down to how fast the dealership can get the vehicle ready.

Comment

• Splash
            • Jun 2016
            • perth

anyone has photos of original mats and aftermarket mats? i have the original rubber ones. but am looking for carpet ones now as dirt shows up really easy on the rubber.

cheers

Comment

• misterbishi
              • Aug 2016
              • sydney

mats?

Gday everyone! I got a set of genuine mitsi ones [rubber] with my ps, but later got the carpet ones from the dealer, which are exactly the same spec as the rubber ones. I use the rubber ones for offroad and the carpet ones for the city, they only cost $95 and are a perfect fit, so I wouldnt really bother with the aftermarket ones

Comment

• Bollardicus
                • Jun 2016
                • North Bisbane, QLD

Do the rubber ones have a lip to them? I thought they were flat and won't hold dirt/dust and sand ?

Comment

• DanielJ
                  • Oct 2016
                  • Brisbane

Originally posted by Bollardicus View Post
                  Do the rubber ones have a lip to them? I thought they were flat and won't hold dirt/dust and sand ?
                  Yeah, Mitsi rubber ones are flat and won't hold sand too well.

Comment

• glycerin
                    • Sep 2010
                    • Newcastle, NSW

I am waiting for a call from No Bull Accesories tomorrow about the sandgrabba mats. They should be really close to being ready.
                    2016 Pajero Sport GLS - Cooper STMaxx 275/65R18, The Ultimate Suspension 2" Lift, Polyairs

Comment

• SenojNW
                      • Feb 2016
                      • Perth

Originally posted by glycerin View Post
                      I am waiting for a call from No Bull Accesories tomorrow about the sandgrabba mats. They should be really close to being ready.

Awesome - let us know if they are - been waiting to order. The MM rubber ones slide around all over the shop and provide no protection where the left driver foot rests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• misterbishi
                        • Aug 2016
                        • sydney

Gday everyone, fair review of the MM mats, the rubber ones probably arent good enough for the rough stuff, but the carpet ones for the city are ok,

Comment

• RoyHarvey
                          • Mar 2008
                          • Adelaide

Unique mats

I have just fitted a set of these.

Mitsubishi Pajero NS, NT, NW, NX 2006 - 2021. LWB - Long Wheel Base (5 Door) Models Only. A stiffening inner layer to stop roll over and bunching up, while our Tru-Grip backing acts like Velcro to grip to your vehicles carpet flooring.

Have to say I'm impressed after just a few days, the underside has some sort of passive velcro that holds them in place very well, but they lift out easily to shake out.

Being contoured I am sure they will conatain most of the dirt but there are a couple of areas that I'm sure will require an occasional vacuum. Sand should shake out fairly well, but mud will be a problem.

I notice the same seller has rubber mats that may be better suited some.

I would have liked grey mats, but to keep the peace we have black to match the little of the original carpet that shows.

I can not imagine a worse colour for a carpet, but then I must remember, vehicle stylists are a bit like politicians, they know what's best for us like it or lump it.
                          2016 NX Pajero GLX
                          Prev....2002 NM petrol passed on to SIL

Comment

• inspector gadget
                            • Dec 2016
                            • Oxenford

My genuine MMC carpet ones are not real good, they are retained at back but slide all over the show at front due to the hard backing against the plastic insert on the carpet. Need some non slip matting under front section or Velcro.

Comment

• Gus
                              Administrator
                              • Mar 2008
                              • Traralgon. Vic

If the Sandgrabba are not far away wait for them..

I've just fitted a pair to my Cruiser & they are by far the best fitting I've seen.. If the Pajero ones are similar fit they will catch anything..

Gus.
                              VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
                              NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X