• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PradoEater
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2012
    • Oatley

Toyota Land Cruiser club Sydney

I was wondering if anyone is a member of this club or knows anything about them?

My mate wants to become a member and asked me as well so I though I'd ask the question.
    NT 2011 DiD 30th Anniversary Edition, factory RD Lock, Toyo RT 33”, PWR interCooler, PWR radiator, MRT EcuTek tune, OL Steel Loop Bar, VRS 9500, ARB Awning, Kings rear awning, Full bushkinz, HD lovells + Koni RAIDS, front & back nolathane, EGR Block, 52'' LED bar, Scan Gauge 2, Projecta 150A, Optima + Fullriver, ProVent 200, Airtec Snorkel, Beaudesert Exhaust.
    Towing 2015 New Age Manta Ray 19BC
  • whynot
    • Jan 2013
    • Brisbane

Hi PradoEater,

Not a member of NSW but I am an active member of the TLCCQLD club. Like most clubs you will always find a variety of personalities and opinions. I would suggest you attend one of their monthy meetings to get a feel of if they are the right club for you.Check out their Trip Listings/Activities to get an idea of how often thet runs trips of interest to you.

Why not research a couple of clubs, met a group on a trip up the Cape last year from the Triple Diamond club. Great bunch of people who were helpful and responsible 4wders.

Like most clubs (full of volunteers) you only get out of it what you put in.

Cheers
    Tim
    Prado 150 petrol.
    Now gone but still have great memories of adventures - 2010 PB auto Challenger, Factory tow bar, King springs, Oztec shocks, Firestone airbags, TJM steel bar, snorkel, bash plates. Redarc brake controller, custon draws, second batery in back. Anderson plug, redarc isolator, manual circuit breaker. Towing jayco eagle outback 2005.
    Turbo replaced under warranty at 159200 klm. Engine dead at 190000 klm.

Comment

• PradoEater
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2012
      • Oatley

Personally I've been eying out triple diamond for few years just never had a chance to join up.

I'll see what happens next with my friend if he arranges one weekend to go out and check it out.
      NT 2011 DiD 30th Anniversary Edition, factory RD Lock, Toyo RT 33”, PWR interCooler, PWR radiator, MRT EcuTek tune, OL Steel Loop Bar, VRS 9500, ARB Awning, Kings rear awning, Full bushkinz, HD lovells + Koni RAIDS, front & back nolathane, EGR Block, 52'' LED bar, Scan Gauge 2, Projecta 150A, Optima + Fullriver, ProVent 200, Airtec Snorkel, Beaudesert Exhaust.
      Towing 2015 New Age Manta Ray 19BC

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X