Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > General Info

General Info Pros and cons of different makes and models (incl. international)

Old 22-04-08

Default Paj Or Patrol

gday i have a Swb 86 patrol sitting in my front drive way it's my first car still haven't got my license yet it's basically been fully reconditioned nearly everything is new just needs some neating up in the inside but i just saw this in the auto trader and wondering if i should make the swap

HTML Code:
http://www.autotrader.com.au/iteminfo/adnumber_W1066922629682_loc_locRZSQregtAVSCdistRZSQAVSCstateRZSQ8AVSCregRZSQ_maxp_6800_minp_1_off_114_sect_Automotive_sort_otRZSQ1BJDZfdRZSQSearchDisplayPriorityIndAVSCotRZSQ1BJDZfdRZSQFirstPublished_sqt_0_srchby_mmbsRZSQMakeAVSCsrchbyRZSQmkmdlAVSCmkdlsRZSQFordBJDZMitsubishiBJDZNissanBJDZSubaruBJDZToyota_stpg_1_subs_Used+Cars_
are they any good it being auto is that a down side can you do much to them "big wheels big lift and such" i have a feelings it may be leaf spring so does that constrict me to only 2 inch lift? thanks in advance
Old 22-04-08
Valued Member

i would go for the pajero any day over those patrols, not just for excess power but also comfort in travell. if this paj does have rear leafs you can go alot higher than 2 inches.
NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.