Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > GPS Tech / Navigation

GPS Tech / Navigation Discussion on GPS units. Maps and laptops

Old 16-01-16
Valued Member

Default Ozi Maps

I have a larger collection of maps converted ready for Ozi but am looking for some better maps of NSW for an upcoming trip.

Travelling the NSW South Coast near Bermagui and after some inland stuff to Canberra via Bega. Separately after some for the Port Stephens area.

I already have Hema 250K, after something more detailed. Something like the rooftop series in Vic if possible.

I have an extensive collection for Victoria including CFA, SV, Rooftop and Melway maps - happy to exchange with someone.

Thanks, Paul.
2015 NX, ARB Bullbar, Bilstein / Lovells HD Front and Kings SP Rear, Polyairs, 17" NP Exceed wheels, D697 LT265/65/17, STEDI Cree 24" 120Watt light bar, Tracklander 2100 Roof Cage, Bushskinz side steps and bash plates, 200AH of Batts under rear floor via Redarc 40 Amp, cargo barrier with custom rear shelf up high, TC mod, EGR mod, catch can, iPhone4 with OBD app, USB ports in all 3 rows, custom storage in rear passenger guard.
Old 16-01-16
Valued Member

http://maps.festy.org/downloads/ozi/NSW/

Memory maps has newer versions but I dont know if they are any better and they cost $$

I have older scanned NSW maps, but the festy ones are pretty good!

I'd be keep on any VIC maps you are happy to share
Old 16-01-16
Valued Member

Send a message via MSN to JoshF

I would suggest you are only talking about swapping maps that are in the public domain (free to use and access) and are not commercial or private aren't you?
NS Tall and Short (Trakryder/Bilstein 2" lift with Polyairs) DiD "R", Gunmetal on BFG 270/60/17 AT's, TJM Bullbar, 9500lb Ox Winch, Icom 450, AirTech Snorkel, Cargo Barrier, Dual Battery System to power a CF 40, ScanguageII, LRA Auxillary Tank
Custom Intercooler/Sump/Transmission Bash Plates and Sliders by http://www.bushskinz4x4.com.au/
Old 16-01-16
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie9 View Post

Memory maps has newer versions but I dont know if they are any better and they cost $$

Thanks Cookie, shoot me you email address by PM, I'll set up a temporary Dropbox
2015 NX, ARB Bullbar, Bilstein / Lovells HD Front and Kings SP Rear, Polyairs, 17" NP Exceed wheels, D697 LT265/65/17, STEDI Cree 24" 120Watt light bar, Tracklander 2100 Roof Cage, Bushskinz side steps and bash plates, 200AH of Batts under rear floor via Redarc 40 Amp, cargo barrier with custom rear shelf up high, TC mod, EGR mod, catch can, iPhone4 with OBD app, USB ports in all 3 rows, custom storage in rear passenger guard.
Old 16-01-16
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie9 View Post

Of course
Old 17-01-16

Default NSW 100K Maps

pauldd
I have NSW in 100K as per photo of Narooma area. PM if interested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bat_Bay.jpg (176.3 KB, 24 views)
MY14 PC Challenger Auto, Terra Rosa, Rear Storage Drawer and Fridge System, 120Ah Dual Battery, Traxide SC80 Isolator, H/Reece Hitch. Tekonsha Primus IQ Brake Controller, LED Running Lights, 80W LED Light Bar, Factory (PB) Nudge Bar. Thule Racks, GME TX3510 CB, Poly Airs, MN Triton 17" wheels. Tinted windows, deflectors and bonnet guard. Headlight protectors.
Old 17-01-16
Valued Member

Got NSW Topo 25K. Whole state.

MY12 LC200 GXL 4.5Lt V8 twin turbo, GVM upgrade, ARB bar, Warn winch, Outback Acc rear bar and dual carrier, TJM sidesteps, Bushskinz, Long Ranger 180Lt tank, Black Widow drawers, cargo barrier, Polaris Awning, +++
Ex - NM auto, 2"Kings, Bilsteins, Buckshots, Wildcat headers, 2.75" Mandrel bent exhaust, Injected LPG, Smartbar, Scraper bar, Bushskinz, Custom steps, Dual Batteries, Breathers, Black Widow drawers, Polaris Awning.
Old 18-01-16
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robdavo View Post
pauldd
I have NSW in 100K as per photo of Narooma area. PM if interested.

Thanks mate, these are the same as the one from the link in an earlier post, I have those now and they will do the job.
Old 18-01-16
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbitchi View Post
Got NSW Topo 25K. Whole state.
Thanks mate, the 100K ones will do the job
Old 18-01-16

I've been testing a few apps lately to use with my samsung tablet and map collection.
Here's a handy tip you might not know: Androzic will show adjacent maps when you're using those NSW 25K and 100K maps. Ozi Explorer won't. It's an option you need to turn on though.
Ozi is my overall favorite (compared to Androzic, orux, memory map) because I've found it to be the most user friendly for switching between maps but I've found Androzic is better for the more detailed ones.