• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kkkristi
    • Feb 2016
    • romania

front diff on my pajero 2.5 tdi 7.25 inch crown

hello

i'm a little far away from you, Romania, Europe ( justa round the corner) and i have a serious problem

my 1994 2.5 tdi pajero have a front diff with a 7.25inch crown and 5,285 ratio .....a just bought an ARB front diff RD110 and surprize, the crown is smaller than the ARB locker

i take a look on internet and it's seems that no one made front diff for 7.25 inch crown,only for 8 inch

i found a thread here, that someone, had same problem and ordered a 8 inch crown with 5.285 ratio , from Bogger???? i dont know what exactly is, but is from Australia....i just need some info, maybe i can order also

any help and advice are wellcome...i just want to fit arb front locker and keep my ratio 5.285 ( we have a lot of muds here and help a lot )

or, any other brand of lockers that fit on 7.25inch

Christian
  • Barneymutt
    Valued Member
    • Sep 2007
    • Regents Park. Qld

Research the Pajero io, apparently they have the same size diff and lockers are available for them.
    Have a look on the Pajero io forums. That's all I can suggest.

Comment

• BruceandBobbi
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2016
      • Greater Sydney

Two years ago there were Lokkas available for the 7.25.

You need to know if you have the 25 spline or the 28 spline.

Comment

• stumagoo
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2014
        • Perth WA S.O.R

Bogger was a member here that wrecked Pajero's -- I am unaware of a 5.2 ratio for the 8" diff but there are many things I dont know and would not be surprised to find one.

there is however a lokka style auto locker diff for the 7.25 - not sure of the brand though. as above there is a 25 and 28 spline diff in that size
        1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
        *** retired to the big wrecking yard in the sky***
        1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back

Comment

• kkkristi
          • Feb 2016
          • romania

diff

i just bought from holland a front diff from a galloper 1999, but after i fiind out that the crown is still 7.25 inch, its call 5F HB104006

have anyone heard about a mitsubishi front diff with crown ratio of 5,285 on 8 inch diameter to fit on arb airlocker RD110??

or a rear with 5,285 ratio with 8inch and 10 bolts....

thank

Comment

• gemster
            Valued Member
            • Aug 2012
            • Gold Coast

Yes Bogger may be able to help you BUT, he is away and won't be available for a month...

I know Bogger well and I spoke with him last week when he was packing...

Gemster...
            YES. ITS A MITZY . 97 NL 3.5 GLS AUTO (Formally owned by geopaj)__ Snorkel ,2 Uniden Uhfs , Roof Console, 2"lift, TT Suspension, Dual bat, Redarc System, BFG KO2's All Terrains, 55L sub tank, Pioneer sound, Milford cargo barrier, Extractors, SS exhaust, Rear camp light, Free Wheel Hubs, Improved Rear Storage unit, Alarm, Led interior lamps...
            And a 1999 NL LWB... Called 'Project Covid".. Stock Standard.
            ..Both with No Airbags. We die like real Men

Comment

• kkkristi
              • Feb 2016
              • romania

5.285 ratio 7.25 inch crown

after weeks of research, i found out that is no airlocker to fit 7.25 inch crown at mitsubishi 5.285 ratio

now i went to a specialized shop to try to fit my 7.25 inch crown on an 8 inch arb rd110......dangerous but i will try ..it a prety hard work, but the master told me thet will be fit..any way i will keep inform

problem is that i won't give up my 5.285 ratio and also i want an arb airlocker on my front diff

Comment

• kkkristi
                • Feb 2016
                • romania

ratio 5.285 front diff

hello

after months of research and work, i finaly done it

i have an arb air locker RD110 on my front diff , with a ratio of 5.285

arb airlocker RD110 have 8 inch diameter

crown of 5.285 ration have 7 inch..amazing job, its take 2 months

Comment

• disco stu
                  Valued Member
                  • Dec 2018
                  • Wollongong

You're persistent-well done

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X