Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 3 Pajero

Generation 3 Pajero NM - NP Models 2000 - 2006

Old 1 Week Ago

Thanks again OJ and geopaj for the advice. I recently removed and liberally applied copper anti seize grease to all 8 adjuster bolts and replaced the rear lower coil insulators (which were shagged at only 57,000kms) with polytuff ones while I had the springs out.
Killed two birds with one stone.

I managed to retain camber and toe by marking the bolts before taking them out as the wheel alignment last weekend proved to need very little adjustment.

Took a whole afternoon but was worth it and peace of mind knowing the bolts should remain adjustable for years to come!
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc80 View Post
I'd recommend against Webco shocks, I have heard more bad things than good about these, bad being early failures (after months, not years). Never heard of Ultra Kings, I'd be very hesitant to purchase those. Stick with a name brand if you can afford it. I got a good deal for Lovells/Bilsteins through Superspare Ebay, I think I paid $1180 all up for the kit including pre assembled fronts.

If that's out of your budget maybe consider looking into Raw $787 (https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Raw-4x4-...wAAOSw2xZd6Sc1) or better yet KYBs $765 (https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MITSUBIS...EAAOxyaURTiB62).

I'm sure other members will weigh in with some good advice. Good luck!
I fitted WEBCO shocks 82,000 kms ago and they are still going strong. They have a 3 year replacement warranty so I guess that shows product confidence. Thats my story anyway
Old 1 Week Ago

I recently purchased Bilsteins from 4wheelonline. Ride is firmer now and not harsh.