• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ColleenBudge
    • Dec 2017
    • CA

Originally posted by vk7hch View Post
    Sunset from the banks of the Henty River, West Coast Tassie. Iphone 7. HDR on. No post processing.
    Amazing photo! I'm sure that you are a real professional, however, I would like to advise you these http://fixthephoto.com/free-lightroom-landscape-presets If you used retouching, of course!
    https://fixthephoto.com/online-photoshop-editor.html

Comment

• ticky
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2015
      • Adelaide

This is Mr Biggles

We rescued him a couple days ago after he had the snot beaten out of him by a gang of Magpies.
      Attached Files
      2009 NT VRX, Rear Battery Pack, 18" Bridgestone D-697, SPVi EGR mod, BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Plates. BOO's Transmission & Transfer Case Plates. GME 3550, HID HB's and 22"LED Bar, Pioneer Avic F80DAB Audio/Coms/Nav system MM4x4 TC Lockup Mate. & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Pretty Stock but very Capable

Wish List: ARB Deluxe Bar & Winch, Snorkel, Diff Breathers, & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Comment

• bennyb29
        Valued Member
        • Nov 2015
        • Brisbane

Originally posted by starjunk View Post
        Oh, man, there's a car in the way of that gorgeous sunset!!!
        Between, this pic of mine that i shared on Instagram got picked up by the Mitsubishi official Instagram account and got shared by them. Went on to garner a good number of likes from people. Sadly though, they didnt credit me for the pic. Ofcourse, i went and posted on there to let them know it was my pic.
        Mitsubishi Pajero NT Platinum 2010

Comment

• bennyb29
          Valued Member
          • Nov 2015
          • Brisbane

Been a while since i posted on this thread. Here's some from a weekend trip.

P.S. : Some Post processing has gone into these pics.
          Mitsubishi Pajero NT Platinum 2010

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X