Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Giving them a Rap!

Giving them a Rap! Had a good experience with a business. Praise them here!

Old 21-08-20
Valued Member

Default Westprints Maps

I ordered a paper map of Outback NSW from Westprints..
Yeh I know.
Why still use "paper"?
Many people have stat nav, Hema's and whatever jammed into ever nook and cranny on the vehicles dash...which have made the paper map a bit..yesterdays' fish n chip paper..
Well, I like getting a paper map out..unfolding it, flopping it on the bonnet...and pointing out to the those gathered around....:where here and we are going there!!"
Enough said...
Anyway...Westprints sent me the wrong map and not the map that I had ordered..
I sent them a email..saying I would send back the "wrong map" and they (Westprint) could send me the correct map that I originally ordered.
I got this reply from Westprints this morning.

Hi Peter,

My apologies for this error. It is clearly my mistake so please keep the NSW map you received (and save yourself the return postage) and I will send the Outback NSW map in todays mail.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards

Top mob to do business with...
Old 21-08-20
Valued Member

That's excellent customer service. I support them too, as well as having Ozi Explorer on a tablet.
2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit. Goldstream caravan and a TVan Firetail.
Old 29-08-20

Excellent Service. A lot of Aussie business think of customers as a Spanish pajero.
MY14 GLX-R Pajero, Modified Brown Davis Intercoola & Sump Plates, Bushskinz Rear Bumper Protector, Bushskinz Transmission & Transfer Plates, ARB Bullbar, Warn Zeon 10-s Winch, Cheap HID Spotties, Koni shocks with 40mm Lift, Cooper AT3, Ultra Guage,Stedi ST4000 Light Bar, HPD Catch Can, Dash Cam

To go where very few have gone before

Our Travels & Our YouTube Channel