• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Techedz
    • Aug 2019
    • South Canberra

P0193 code after fuel rail removal for manifold clean

Help.

Among other things, I have a P0193 code after fuel rail removal for manifold clean.

I removed the fuel rail, injectors and half of the manifold to clean it (mine wasn't as bad as others). Also did a valve adjustment (all except one were tight).

I have a number of errors on the dash and little power.

P0193: Fuel rail pressure sensor A Circuit High Input - this error shows twice.
    Also, Engine check light, centre diff light flashing, stability and traction on, DVD map error and when I go in reverse the sensors work but no camera?

I did turn the ignition on during the job as I had to turn the rear heater to do a full flush as I was fitting a new radiator, and this was recommended by the radiator shop.

I have also removed the intercooler and pipes to clean them as there wasn't much in the way with the radiator out.

I had primed the fuel but it took about 20 seconds to start. I've currently go the battery on charge as it was showing 11.9 volts.

Any ideas? I have to take it on holidays this Friday and have bucklies of getting it into Mm in under 2 weeks.
    NW 2012 Pajero Exceed 3.2 Diesel, 18" Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs offroad / Coopers Discoverers onroad; 66 Mustang Convertible; Suzuki M109R 1800, DR650 Dirt bike.
  • Techedz
    • Aug 2019
    • South Canberra

Fixed, forgot to plug the fuel rail sender in, dumb mistake!

Reset the code, all good (except for map error, no reversing screen and traction control is off)? At least it drives.
    NW 2012 Pajero Exceed 3.2 Diesel, 18" Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs offroad / Coopers Discoverers onroad; 66 Mustang Convertible; Suzuki M109R 1800, DR650 Dirt bike.

Comment

• BruceandBobbi
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2016
      • Greater Sydney

Originally posted by Edzhere View Post

Reset the code, all good (except for map error, no reversing screen and traction control is off)? At least it drives.

Maybe disconnect the battery for 15 minutes or so. Make sure the front wheels are pointing straight ahead.

Comment

• Two Emms
        Valued Member
        • Jan 2020
        • Mansfield, Vic

Originally posted by Edzhere View Post
        Fixed, forgot to plug the fuel rail sender in, dumb mistake!.
        I read that as "went carefully over my work and found I had overlooked a small connection. This rectified the issue "
        2016 NX GLS Factory alloy bar, Provent 200 catch can, Boos bash plates (full set), Stedi light bar, 40 litre Waeco, Titan fridge slide, Kings springs, Toyo Open Country AT3s, Auto-mate, Ultragauge, Uniden 8080s, Tanami x11, more to come...

Comment

• DibbyDibbyDJ
          Valued Member
          • Sep 2019
          • Victoria

Traction control light may come on after battery disconnect as the car forgets the straight ahead wheel position. Normally goes of after 2-300 metres in a straight line
          2024 Outlander

Diamond Technician at Main Dealer

mitsubishi-forums

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X