Clear All
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

New frontal protection available.

East Coast Bullbars
    Website here

The 76mm Ultra Nudge Bar, designed specifically for the Mitsubishi ASX, delivers excellent bumper nudge protection while retaining sleek and sporty aesthetics. New for the ASX is the adoption of a Lower Protection Plate. This plate is manufactured from 4mm hi-tensile plate and provides incredible protection from small animals and other hazards that can potentially damage vital cooling equipment. The 76mm Ultra Nudge Bar is manufactured from hi-tensile, structural grade alloys, this superior quality alloy Nudge Bar offers excellent strength while remaining low weight. Designed and manufactured in Australia, for our harsh Australian conditions, it will never rust or corrode. Standard features of the 76mm Ultra Nudge Bar include driving light mounting points and the ECB Lifetime Guarantee, for total peace of mind.

Note: The Lower Protection Plate supplied with a Polish Nudge Bar is Silver, for powdercoated Nudge Bars the Lower Protection plate will be powdercoated to match the colour of the Nudge Bar.

76mm Ultra Nudge Ba with Lower Protection Plate - ASX

Polished
    NXM30SYP
    $795

Silver Hammertone
    NXM30SYZ
    $749

Black Ripple
    NXM30SYB
    $749

Silver Ripple
    NXM30SYC
    $759

Mitsubishi ASX
    Type 8 Bar
    Silver Hammertone Powdercoated Alloy Shown
    (click for high-res image)

The Type 8 Bar, designed specifically for the Mitsubishi ASX, provides light weight full frontal protection for your vehicle, safeguarding against damage to the delicate mechanics, headlights and bumper. Manufactured from high tensile, structural grade alloys and featuring a 63mm centre tube and 44mm side loops, the Type 8 Bar is extremely strong yet light. Significant portions of the bar mounts remain inside the bumper, for maximum strength and better aesthetics. Spotlight mounting provisions are standard inclusions. All ECB products are ADR compliant and air bag compatible and are covered by the ECB lifetime warranty, for total peace of mind.

Polished
    8M30SYP
    $1035

Silver Hammertone
    8M30SYZ
    $905

Black Ripple
    8M30SYB
    $905

Silver Ripple
    8M30SYC
    $925

The 63mm Series 2 Nudge Bar, engineered to suit the Mitsubishi ASX, provides an excellent combination of bumper protection and sleek design. For protection from bumps and nudges around the city look no further. Manufactured from high tensile, structural grade alloys, this superior quality alloy nudge bar offers great strength at a very low weight. As this bar can be seen from the driver’s seat, parking is made easier as the absolute front of the vehicle is easily identified to the driver. Designed in Australia, for our harsh Australian conditions, it will never rust or corrode. Standard features of the 63mm Series 2 Nudge Bar include driving light mounting points and the ECB Lifetime Guarantee, for total peace of mind.

Download Product Specifications PDF

63mm Series 2 Nudge Bar - ASX

Polished
    NB6M30SYP
    $709

Silver Hammertone
    NB6M30SYZ
    $649

Black Ripple
    NB6M30SYB
    $649

Silver Ripple
    NB6M30SYC
    $664

NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club
  • aus_andyk
    • Nov 2013
    • Melbourne

When I purchased one of these bars second-hand for my ZH Outlander, I could not locate any installation instructions on the internet after many days searching.
    I was finally able to speak to an ECB representative at a 4WD show, who kindly emailed me the instructions.

So for my first post, I am happy to share this:

ECB Bullbar ZH Outlander Installation (8M38SY).pdf

Hope it helps someone.

Andy
    | PC Challenger Manual MY14 | Front eLocker | Dobinson MRR | 3.15 Gears | ARB Deluxe Bar | Runva 11XP | Bushskinz Sliders & Guards | Kaymar Rear Bar | LRA Tank | Safari Snorkel | Mickey Thompson ATZ P3 | Rhino Pioneer Platform | Foxwing Awning | Drifta Drawers | Lightforce Venom | Stedi Lightbar | Viair 480C | ARB 47L Fridge | GME TX3500 | TraxRax |

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X