• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • john_char
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2007
    • Perth - Not far north of the River

Aux video input for MMCS

Does anyone know if there is an Aux Video input for the NS MMCS?

would be handy when hooked up to a reverse camera which is installed on a caravan.

John.
    Have a Gunmetal Grey NS V6 Exceed. Already raised with lovells, Poly airs, Colour coded ARB bullbar, Sidewinder Dual Batteries, WAECO CF50.... Just moved to Perth, wife and 2 girls and a bloody big boy dog.

Build Racing bikes in my spare time - check out the link: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f120/
  • slandells
    • Jun 2009
    • Newport, Victoria

I think it depends on the model. I have an Exceed, and I have a Red/White/Yellow AUX input behind the rear seats (disabled when in motion). I'm not too sure which models do and don'e thave this tho.

That being said, this will mean there is an input for it on the back, just not too sure which plug it is...
    2008 NS DiD Exceed, 17" ROH RTX & BFG A/T's, MMA Nudge, MMA Tow Bar, Lovells/Bilsteins 2" Lift, Tint, ARB Under Bonnet Compressor, Bushskinz Plates(int/sump) and Rock Sliders, Airtech Snorkel, Trektek Rear Storage and Cargo Barrier (removable), GoPoint OBDII (bluetooth to iPhone), Ironman Awning, ARB dual battery tray, intervolt PSR, Techniice 45L Car Fridge and the biggest wish list EVER...

Comment

• stevenbowden
      • Jan 2008
      • Bundaberg

I too would like to know as I would like to run a laptop into it to run Ozi explorer.
      Cool Silver 25th Anniversary Edition Diesel Auto, ARB Bullbar, GME TX3440 UHF, Sandgrabbers, Raw 4x4 Suspension + Firestone Airbags, Airtec Snorkel, TJM IBS Dual Battery System, BushSkinz Intercooler/Sump/Transmission/Transfer Bash Plates & Side Steps, LRA 58lts Aux Tank, 17" ROH RTX with Bridgestone D697LT's + Australian Off Road Campers Quantum! Read about our Adventures HERE!

Comment

• RJOther
        • Apr 2009
        • Vermont South, Vic

mmcs video in

I've attached a couple of diagrams that should help.

It looks like "AUX in" is on pins 18/19 of J701 (the 24 pin plug).
        Attached Files
        2009 NT DiD Exceed, ARB Deluxe Bar, Lightforce Genesis HIDs, iCom IC-400pro, Milford Cargo Barrier, TJM Battery Tray & DBS, ARB Fridge,
        P3 Brake Controller, D697 LT265/60R18, Lovells HD 50mm lift, Bilsteins.

Comment

• Brown Dog
          • May 2008

Hi John

"Does anyone know if there is an Aux Video input for the NS MMCS?
          would be handy when hooked up to a reverse camera which is installed on a caravan."

I just returned from a 5000klm trip and before I left I fitted a "Safety Vision Systems" Rear view system to the caravan and Paj. It works awesome.
          I gave up on the MMCS, and I am glad that I did, I run the system with a 7" Color LCD Monitor that simply clips to your revision mirror (dont need the mirror when towing). So you simply look up as if not towing and see whats coming from behind. Small connector hangs from the roof lining ready for monitor connection when needed.
          I went for this system as I can look at MMCS Sat Nav, etc when towing.

If you want pictures of set up and web site details let me know.

Cheers
          Browny
          NS 25th Anniversary DiD Auto, MM Alloy Bull Bar, MM HD Tow Bar, Dual Batteries (ARB dual tray and diesel filter bracket, REDARC Reg with overide) Anderson Plug, Prodigy Brake Controller, Engel Fridge Socket in Rear - To Fit - LightForce Spots, Fridge Slide

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X