• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • executive
    • May 2011
    • Melbourne - Doncaster

Hi Scarface ,
    I also have a Pajero NT that has been completely modified since it was first purchased three years ago but I am now considering putting on a steel bar , wheel carrier and also jerry can holder .

I have spent considerable amount of time and so far had only come across Raslarr as I don't want to get rid of my rear aircon.

Looking at your rig , it looks awesome so I like to contact Patrick from TJM to find out more details .
    Just wondering which TJM branch does he work at please ?

Comment

• grhyso
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2012
      • Perth

O'Connor, only TJM store in Perth
      2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com

Comment

• executive
        • May 2011
        • Melbourne - Doncaster

Cheers

Comment

• ---Scarface---
          • Jul 2014
          • Western Australia

Originally posted by grhyso View Post
          O'Connor, only TJM store in Perth
          Thanks grhyso

If you speak to either Patrick or Steve they will both know the car (I'm sure from the headaches)

Comment

• executive
            • May 2011
            • Melbourne - Doncaster

Hi Scarface ,
            Could you let me know where you got the black cover which is running on the back door and covering the original spare wheel holes please ?

My NT is booked in at Raslarr for next month to get the rear bar and both carriers but I also need to cover up the holes on the back door .

Comment

• ---Scarface---
              • Jul 2014
              • Western Australia

Originally posted by executive View Post
              Hi Scarface ,
              Could you let me know where you got the black cover which is running on the back door and covering the original spare wheel holes please ?

My NT is booked in at Raslarr for next month to get the rear bar and both carriers but I also need to cover up the holes on the back door .
              Hi executive

When TJM organised the rear bar that was all part of what they did. If Raslarr don't do it for you maybe give Outback Accessories in Jandakot a call and see if they can arrange something for you as they were the ones that actually did the fabrication and fitting of the bar for TJM.

Cheers

Scarfy

Comment

• executive
                • May 2011
                • Melbourne - Doncaster

Thanks Scarface,
                Thanks so much .

Comment

• ---Scarface---
                  • Jul 2014
                  • Western Australia

Well I finally got the car out for a decent run after having the bar fitted. I know its been on for 6 months but life kept getting in the way

I'm pleased to report that this one didn't get turned inside out at the first hint of an angle change in the road. There were a couple of roughish landings on the back and its has done well.

It was nice to just come home and unpack the car and not have to worry about spending the next couple of hours turning the bumper the right way back in

Comment

• executive
                    • May 2011
                    • Melbourne - Doncaster

Couldn't agree more Scarface .
                    I was always worried about loosing my rear plastic bar as well till I fitted the new steel bar . I hit the tracks just after it was fitted to as I was already heading to the "Big Desert" . It definitely scooped a lot of sand but didn't even scratch it . Love the new bar but it does take a little more time to open the back door as I have to unlock each carrier .

I even ran out of fuel and the additional fuel certainly helped .
                    image.jpg

Comment

• ---Scarface---
                      • Jul 2014
                      • Western Australia

That looks nice executive. I've only got the single swing arm, the next investment will be the second with the jerry can holders.

Comment

• executive
                        • May 2011
                        • Melbourne - Doncaster

Thanks Scarface ,
                        Just keep in mind that it can sometimes be a little pain to get to the cargo section as you have to open both carriers .

I was planning to get an aux. fuel tank before this mod but having jerry can carrier is certainly a cheaper option specially when I was getting a steel bar anyway.

I have since added a work light as well. But at least now I don't have to constantly be worried if I am going to loose the rear bar every time I go off road. .

Comment

• martialllaw
                          • Jan 2012
                          • Narangba

Hi Executive,
                          I'm looking at getting a Raslarr bar fitted in September, if possible could you post some pics of the rear door, how did raslarr Finnish off the trim with the wheel removed?
                          2010 NT GLS, ARB Deluxe winch bar, GME TX3540 UHF, TJM battery tray, DBA T3 Disc's, Front & Rear Harop E-Lokers, AAA rear draw system, Anderson connector for AUX power, kumho mt51 265 / 70 / R 17, Bushskinz sliders and Intercooler/Sump/Transmition/Transfer case Bash Plates, Bilstein/Dobinson combo, 2x2m austrack-deluxe-vehicle-awning, Airtec Snorkel, Wetseat Covers front /rear + centre console cover, SPV EGR MOD Mk3.

Comment

• executive
                            • May 2011
                            • Melbourne - Doncaster

Originally posted by martialllaw View Post
                            Hi Executive,
                            I'm looking at getting a Raslarr bar fitted in September, if possible could you post some pics of the rear door, how did raslarr Finnish off the trim with the wheel removed?
                            Hi martialllaw ,
                            I am pretty happy with the bar and would highly recommend it . I did have to fix up some of the electrical cabling as they were a little loose but very minor issue . Also one of the bearings on the carrier also had to be replaced after 6 month but this is more due to the creek crossings that I have been doing .

You will be very happy with the finished product . Bear in mind that due to the additional brackets on the bar ,if you choose to add a 3" exhaust pipe afterward then there will need to be an additional hanger welded on the back of the bar from underneath for the exhaust pipe . Also if you choose to put an Aux Fuel tank , a little more work will need to go in to this .

I have attached some photos which hopefully gives you an idea as to what you will get .Apologies for the car being dirty as we just returned from the Vic High Country .

Happy to show you the car if you like , just PM me if you are in Blackburn area (Melbourne).

20170712_160735.jpg

20170712_160748.jpg

20170712_160752.jpg

20170712_160756.jpg

20170712_160814.jpg

Comment

• executive
                              • May 2011
                              • Melbourne - Doncaster

By the way , I am looking at building up a mount for my tracks that will be bolted on to the door over the next couple of month and hence all of the bolts holes will be covered off .
                              Another point to keep in mind is the position of the reverse camera . My camera was unpluged and handed back to me as there wasnt a spot to mount it any more .

I removed the dust deflectors and ran the wire in it and mounted the camera on the dust deflector and it worked perfectly but naturally this does take a little time to do .

Good luck

Comment

• Rnn_onmt
                                • May 2017
                                • Freo ish

Good idea. My immediate thought was 'that void between the tyre and the door could be handy?' I had no idea what for though...
                                Could you please take a pic of the wings?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X