• peter92
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2009
    • maryborough queensland

Hema Navigation HN7 Map up grade help wanted

Hi All
    Just picked up a HN7 loaded with with heaps of stuff on it
    person bought it 2015 but didnt like it , used once for 10 mins
    Any ways , i would like to up date the ON ROAD MAPS and CAMPS 7 TO CAMPS 8 or 9 if possible
    It also has 250k maps installed and other stuff which i would need help in finding to tell you what the NAV has on it
    If any one can help me out that would be great
    Regards Peter
    used to be nl 1999 auto,3.5lt petrol.
    now 1994 80 series cruiser diesel wagon
    bull bar side steps, mags,dual batt system,2 waecos 35lt,40lt h/reese towbar,103amp agm batt, 500w inverter. narva spotties, uniden uh7700nb uhf 40 ch narrow band, 2.5kva inverter generator
    SKYPE NAME possum.58
  • NTPeach
    • Aug 2015
    • Brisbane

contact Hema, that's what they're there for.

Comment

• peter92
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2009
      • maryborough queensland

Originally posted by NTPeach View Post
      contact Hema, that's what they're there for.
      never thought of that , thanks
      Peter
      bull bar side steps, mags,dual batt system,2 waecos 35lt,40lt h/reese towbar,103amp agm batt, 500w inverter. narva spotties, uniden uh7700nb uhf 40 ch narrow band, 2.5kva inverter generator
      SKYPE NAME possum.58

Comment

• peter92
        Valued Member
        • Mar 2009
        • maryborough queensland

I just updated to CAMPS 9 for free through Naviextra.com
        so still need the update the street maps to 2017
        Peter
        SKYPE NAME possum.58

Comment

• Blackradon
          • Jun 2017
          • Canada/Perth,WA

I've contacted hema about upgrading the maps on my unit as I don't have access to a PC while travelling from over seas. They wanted 99 dollars to do an assessment on the unit and that included updating most map other then the iGo street view map, which they said they can not provide that service.

I don't know if it's worth the 99 to send it out or just find someone who would be willing to connect it to their computer and do the upgrades that way...

Comment

• Onslow
            Valued Member
            • Aug 2007
            • Perth, Western Australia

Originally posted by Blackradon View Post
            I've contacted hema about upgrading the maps on my unit as I don't have access to a PC while travelling from over seas. They wanted 99 dollars to do an assessment on the unit and that included updating most map other then the iGo street view map, which they said they can not provide that service.

I don't know if it's worth the 99 to send it out or just find someone who would be willing to connect it to their computer and do the upgrades that way...
            Just find someone with a computer, or a public library with a public computer, and download the update yourself. It's a really simple process via NaviExtra's website for iGo updates or via the Hema website for off-road map updates.
            NOW SOLD: NW MY2014 VRX 3.2 Diesel Auto, Rhino Rack Roof Rack, Sandgrabber Floor Mats, Safari Snorkel, Warn XP9.5S Winch, ARB Bull Bar, Bushskinz Underbody Protection, Lovells HD Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Firestone Airbags, Off Road Systems Rear Shelf, Boab 40Lt Water Tank, Cooper LT265/65x17 ST-Maxx Tyres, Uniden 7760 UHF Radio, LRA 58LT Long Range Tank, ARB Intensity Spotlights, Redarc BCDC Dual Battery System, Taipan XP 3in Exhaust System, Recaro Seats.

Comment

• Blackradon
              • Jun 2017
              • Canada/Perth,WA

Agreed, it would be simple just not having a computer through a wrench in the gears. I'll just end up going to an Internet cafe or something! The library is a great suggestion, cheers!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X