• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marty V
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2008
    • Cranbourne, Vic

Originally posted by twoar View Post
    Hey Marty, can you confirm for me the info for a 2012 compliance paj vs a 2011 complianced one...
    There are 3 ways of dating a Mits...

1. Build date - the month and year it was built
    2. Compliance date - the month and year it was wholesaled from MMAL to a dealer
    3. MY - The Model Year, this usually changes around September plus or minus... They will introduce the following years model. The NW was introduced in around November which was slightly delayed to help clear the remaining NT stock...

Comment

• Marty V
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2008
      • Cranbourne, Vic

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
      Get into it guys $59,990 gets ya mobile..... still two weeks of the show deal left with $1000 worth of accessories. You can screw Marty down (cause I like to see him in pain ) or go see any dealer.
      Dave
      Yeah thanks Dave, $58,990 in Vic due to Luxury Car Tax and stampduty which changes from 2.5% to 5% just over $59k

Comment

• msman
        • Mar 2012
        • melbourne

Originally posted by Marty V View Post
        There are 3 ways of dating a Mits...

1. Build date - the month and year it was built
        2. Compliance date - the month and year it was wholesaled from MMAL to a dealer
        3. MY - The Model Year, this usually changes around September plus or minus... They will introduce the following years model. The NW was introduced in around November which was slightly delayed to help clear the remaining NT stock...
        I just picked up my platinum over the weekend and have found the following,
        build date, november 2011, passenger side B pillar sticker
        compliance date, march 2012, driver side B pillar sticker
        ??MY, assume it is 2012 and NW model??

Does this sound right, used to falcons first foray into something different.

PS great car handles real well for a big 2T 4x4, and the sound from the rockford system is brilliant.

Also anyone know if all the ipods will work with the cable in the glovebox? read a few posts saying only the older generation ipods will charge?
        and you loose your sub when using the ipod, will just use MP3 cds if this is the case.

Comment

• Marty V
          Valued Member
          • Apr 2008
          • Cranbourne, Vic

Originally posted by msman View Post
          I just picked up my platinum over the weekend and have found the following,
          build date, november 2011, passenger side B pillar sticker
          compliance date, march 2012, driver side B pillar sticker
          ??MY, assume it is 2012 and NW model??

Does this sound right, used to falcons first foray into something different.

PS great car handles real well for a big 2T 4x4, and the sound from the rockford system is brilliant.

Also anyone know if all the ipods will work with the cable in the glovebox? read a few posts saying only the older generation ipods will charge?
          and you loose your sub when using the ipod, will just use MP3 cds if this is the case.
          My Classic works ok... Need an adapter to charge... Goes between the cable and the ipod and costs about $30. Mits Delaer spare parts have them...

The Model Year will be shown on either the build or compliance plate (cant remember which one) as M12...

Comment

• 1WD
            • Aug 2011
            • Adelaide

Originally posted by Marty V View Post
            My Classic works ok... Need an adapter to charge... Goes between the cable and the ipod and costs about $30. Mits Delaer spare parts have them...

The Model Year will be shown on either the build or compliance plate (cant remember which one) as M12...
            Or $12 on eBay.
            OLD: NW Ironbark Platinum - MM Nudge Bar with Lightforce Genesis Halogens. Bilstein/Lovells combo +50mm. Bushskinz bashplate and sump guard.

Comment

• twoar
              • Feb 2012
              • rowville, vic

My iPod touch connects no problem, shows controls and all functions but no charge. Went to Knox mitsu parts no adapters in stock.

Comment

• 1WD
                • Aug 2011
                • Adelaide

Originally posted by twoar View Post
                My iPod touch connects no problem, shows controls and all functions but no charge. Went to Knox mitsu parts no adapters in stock.
                Here.
                OLD: NW Ironbark Platinum - MM Nudge Bar with Lightforce Genesis Halogens. Bilstein/Lovells combo +50mm. Bushskinz bashplate and sump guard.

Comment

• msman
                  • Mar 2012
                  • melbourne

Originally posted by 1WD View Post
                  Cheers for the link.
                  any idea about if the sub stills works with the ipod connected?
                  Oh incase anyone hasn't picked up yet I don't own an ipod and will be buying one to use in the paj.

Comment

• Rooster
                    • Sep 2007
                    • Adelaide

Hey thanks 1WD, I just ordered one so lets see how it goes.

Regards

Tony
                    NW 3.2 Diesel Auto Platinum, Cool Silver, Redarc Remote Head Electric Brake Controller, Mitsi towbar, GME 3400 UHF, full window tint, home made rear drawers, bushskinz intercooler guard, custom alloy sump and trans sump guards, rhino racks, arb awning, UltraGauge, Lovells HD coils and Bilsteins, BFG KO2's, Automate TCC Lockup kit, Hikeit throttle controller

Comment

• 1WD
                      • Aug 2011
                      • Adelaide

Originally posted by Rooster View Post
                      Hey thanks 1WD, I just ordered one so lets see how it goes.

Regards

Tony

I PM'd ya the other week with a couple questions too..

Comment

• Macster
                        • Nov 2011
                        • Melbourne

Originally posted by msman View Post
                        Cheers for the link.
                        any idea about if the sub stills works with the ipod connected?
                        Oh incase anyone hasn't picked up yet I don't own an ipod and will be buying one to use in the paj.

Yes it does. Once you get the charge adapter you're laughing. Apart from when the vehicle is in motion, then you can;t access your music folders for safety reasons...

Comment

• 1WD
                          • Aug 2011
                          • Adelaide

What's to stop you from unpluggIng you iPod, select a different playlist then plug it back in?

Comment

• msman
                            • Mar 2012
                            • melbourne

Originally posted by Macster View Post
                            Yes it does. Once you get the charge adapter you're laughing. Apart from when the vehicle is in motion, then you can;t access your music folders for safety reasons...
                            Brilliant now to get one.

Don't mind about not selecting music folders i usually like to skip/fast forward songs anyway instead of going to a list and choosing.

And if i really get annoyed i'l get that adapter thing that overrides it.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X