• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dreamerman
    Valued Member
    • Sep 2009
    • Sydney

German made Tuningkit

Hi, has anyone used Tuningkit from Germany on their Pajero NX? I used this in my diesel dual cab and it is brilliant. On top of that it does not cost an arm and a leg.

Engine tuning for diesel and fuel engines, specially tailored for your car. Up to 30 percent more HP and Nm. For all makes and models.
    03/19 MY18 Pajero NX GLX Graphite | KUMHO AT51 265/65R17 | Ultragauge MX v1.4 | AEM GPS Speedometer | Yakima Platform on OCAM Backbone | OEM Tow Bar | KAON Internal Rear Roof Shelf | ARB Smartbar
  • RUGGA
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2014
    • Adelaide

I.ll start making the popcorn now.
    02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

• Dicko1
      Valued Member
      • Dec 2014
      • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by dreamerman View Post
      Hi, has anyone used Tuningkit from Germany on their Pajero NX? I used this in my diesel dual cab and it is brilliant. On top of that it does not cost an arm and a leg.

https://www.tuningkit.com/en/shop/mi...7kw-441nm.html

Wouldn,t go near one while my car is new and under warranty...Slightest excuse and MM will say warranty void. This is not a simple add on but a motor parameter changer....thus voiding any mechanical damage to motor and associated bits.
      Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• dreamerman
        Valued Member
        • Sep 2009
        • Sydney

Originally posted by Dicko1 View Post
        Wouldn,t go near one while my car is new and under warranty...Slightest excuse and MM will say warranty void. This is not a simple add on but a motor parameter changer....thus voiding any mechanical damage to motor and associated bits.
        Like the Munji this chip can be removed in 2 minutes. I have it in my current diesel dual cab when new and always remove them for servicing. My experience in them has been very positive. In any case I have emailed them asking if they have a tuningkit for a NX with DPF.
        03/19 MY18 Pajero NX GLX Graphite | KUMHO AT51 265/65R17 | Ultragauge MX v1.4 | AEM GPS Speedometer | Yakima Platform on OCAM Backbone | OEM Tow Bar | KAON Internal Rear Roof Shelf | ARB Smartbar

Comment

• Dicko1
          Valued Member
          • Dec 2014
          • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by dreamerman View Post
          Like the Munji this chip can be removed in 2 minutes. I have it in my current diesel dual cab when new and always remove them for servicing. My experience in them has been very positive. In any case I have emailed them asking if they have a tuningkit for a NX with DPF.

Servicing takes 6 hrs once a yaer. That means your driving 364 days with the chip in place. Your choice but if anything goes wrong whilst in warranty period to the motor or its ancillaries...you,ll wear it. Worth the gamble...not for me. My NW is 4 years 3 months of age. After 5 years I will have an ecu remap to assist with better towing (only tow around 1800kgs). This is outside the warranty period and will give me peace of mind and will know that any issues could well be my problem.
          Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• dreamerman
            Valued Member
            • Sep 2009
            • Sydney

Originally posted by Dicko1 View Post
            Servicing takes 6 hrs once a yaer. That means your driving 364 days with the chip in place. Your choice but if anything goes wrong whilst in warranty period to the motor or its ancillaries...you,ll wear it. Worth the gamble...not for me. My NW is 4 years 3 months of age. After 5 years I will have an ecu remap to assist with better towing (only tow around 1800kgs). This is outside the warranty period and will give me peace of mind and will know that any issues could well be my problem.
            I see you point. Perhaps Pajero having a larger motor do not need a chip. I used teh chip mainly to reduce turbo lag. How is the lag in a Pajero?

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X