• Show
Clear All
  • SgtDonkey
    • Aug 2016
    • Melbourne

Wombat State Park - Victoria,

Hi there,

I hit the wet tracks out in Wombat state park the other day,

No one to go with - so i hit the tracks on my own.

Played it safe, being on my own with no winch and road tyres i wasn't going to tackle the hard stuff and risk walking home.

Enjoy.
    1991 NH SWB GLS.
  • my.paj
    • Dec 2010
    • Tullamarine

Nice vids
    Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
    New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

• m_and_m
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2010
      • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

Good video. I like the way the shots from the windscreen are stabilised so you get a feel for the track

What kind of gyro stabiliser did you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
      2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too
      Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• Herman4x4
        Valued Member
        • Oct 2009
        • Melton, Victoria

Nice video. What tracks did you do out there?

Cheers,
        Andrew.
        Cheers,
        Andrew.

2008 NS Diesel Auto - stock as a rock. Planning Tow bar, dual battery system, cargo barrier, bullbar, winch, lights, roof rack and suspension.
        Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.

Comment

• Ian H
          Valued Member
          • May 2015
          • Melbourne

Nice video. Looks like it's going to be wet in most parks for a while yet.
          2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• SgtDonkey
            • Aug 2016
            • Melbourne

Originally posted by m_and_m View Post
            Good video. I like the way the shots from the windscreen are stabilised so you get a feel for the track

What kind of gyro stabiliser did you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Thanks for the feed back mate,

No stabilizer just a gopro mount stuck on the windscreen, the stabilization is the built in YouTube auto stabilizer but i have turned it off again as it messes with some of the other shots (when the wipers are on).

I think I'm going to start using stabilizing software as i edit so i can stabilize the shots that need it and leave the others.
            1991 NH SWB GLS.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X