• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • richo72
    • Jul 2009
    • Perth western Australia

Murchison Offroad Adventures MOA

Just wanted to share the awesome 8 days we had at MOA during the last school holidays.
    Three families went with our 4wd toys including my std NP, a lifted NL with 33's and 100 series cruiser. I was originally a little apprehensive at pointing my stockie at some of the terrain the others tackled but after carefully choosing my line I was extremely happy were she went with ease most of the time.
    Bev and Mal who own the 300,000 acre sheep station come 4wd fun park about 9 kilometers north of the Kalbarri turn off then about 50 minutes down a well looked after gravel road to the east of the highway, were the most accommodating hosts and bloody good cooks too.
    We spent warm days 4wding some of the more than twenty different tracks ( from easy to extreme), riding motorbikes, being dragged through mud runs on kayaks or just sight seeing. In the arvo the kids would get out the archery and air rifles and hone their skills, under adult supervision of course, or go for guided pony rides.
    During the night we relaxed around the campfire and told tall stories. We did the odd night drive and was kept on the edge of our seats as Mal would relay stories of ghosts and odd happenings.
    We had so much fun we booked again for next year before we left and with the odd mod the harder tracks will be getting a pounding next year.
    If you love spending time in the Aussie bush i really recommend having a look at their website and giving the place a go yourself.
    Attached Files
  • dan_rocks
    • Dec 2009
    • Perth Hills

It is an awsome place to go.
    We went a couple of years ago and had a fantastic time.
    Camped down beside the river, there was a nice little swimming hole.
    Sounds like they have added some extra activities for the kids to do.
    Cant wait to get back there.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X