• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daniel Fo
    • Aug 2007
    • Berwick, VIC

new NS SWB owner

G'day all,
    I'm new to the forum. I've been reading the threads for quite some time and thought it was about time I joined. I've recently bought a NS Pajero SWB DiD and love it. This is our first 4wd and looking forward to doing some exploring of our great country.

Daniel.
    -------------
    2002 100 Series to suit the growing family

SOLD: 2007 NS DiD SWB - great little car
  • Rugrat
    • Jun 2007

Welcome aboard - some nice tracks down your way - I bet the beast gets a tad muddy in Gemmy or Labortouche Hmm Nice one - a shorty Paj - so how does it handle on road?
    "Never Underestimate a childs ability to get into trouble "

Comment

• Daniel Fo
      • Aug 2007
      • Berwick, VIC

Thanks Rugrat. I've been down to Gembrook a couple of times and yes, very muddy! I've only got H/T's on it so I can't do too much yet. For a shorty it handles really well. Drives very smoothly and corners reasonably well. It does have the typical shorty rocking back and forth when braking but not enough to worry about. What area are you from?
      -------------
      2002 100 Series to suit the growing family

SOLD: 2007 NS DiD SWB - great little car

Comment

• Rugrat
        • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Daniel Fo View Post
        Thanks Rugrat. I've been down to Gembrook a couple of times and yes, very muddy! I've only got H/T's on it so I can't do too much yet. For a shorty it handles really well. Drives very smoothly and corners reasonably well. It does have the typical shorty rocking back and forth when braking but not enough to worry about. What area are you from?
        Over the Westgate. Need to either loose those HT's or get a second set (better). Thinking of coming on the Forumites Day? (check out the posts)
        "Never Underestimate a childs ability to get into trouble "

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X