• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stinky
    • Jul 2007
    • Gladstone, qld

hello there

Just a quick intro. the names mike & we recently purchased an 03 paj & love it. its our first wagon, always had d/cabs or single cabs prior to this. also have an 05 mgana vrx so its an all mitsi garage for the time being.
    the mods have already started with a front bar, uhf & spots. in the pipeline are aux tank, 17 inch vrx rims & a/ts & suspension . so why a paj? well the bride has just started family day care at home & needed 7 seats. a prado or paj were the options i liked with the paj winning on looks, performance, value for the dollar & the fact im a bit partial to mitsis. so during the week its the brides work bus, on weekends it will do all the things our 99 bravo d/cab t/d used to do ie: tripping, towing the tinny or the ski boat. anyway, love the forum so far, very interesting & informative.
    Attached Files
    The story so far.....03 NP with fruit -Sold.
    My15 NX. ARB Steel Bar. LED spots. Dobinson MRR lift. Outback Exhaust Fat Pipe. Intervolt DC Pro Dual Battery setup. Provent. SPi module. MM4X4 Lockup Mate, Paddle Mate & Paddle Shift. Mako 12,000 winch with Dyneema.

I'm the boss of my marriage.....my wife said i could say that!
  • linou
    • Jul 2007
    • Perth

Hi Mike, welcome to the forum. After the last 2 years (earlier forum and now the the new one) I have found it a great source of information.

Your Pay looks great! My 04 Exceed has been great. Can fit heaps in the back and it is pretty potent off-road!! Even challenge a Patrol and Cruiser or two!!

Cheers

Christian
    Pajero MY05 Exceed, DVD / (infamous) Sat Nav, Petrol / Injected LPG, alloy bull bar, Blue Tongue compressor, Pirahna dual battery system, Cibie Oscar SC driving lights, UHF, Next G car kit, Waeco FF40, set Cooper ST's, cargo barrier and polyairs.

Comment

• icysyrup
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2007
      • USA

Congrats on the new paj. It looks good. And good to hear that you are really happy with it.
      03 NP, 34" tires, Fully skiplated, Custom rocksliders, custom winch mount, OME HD springs/shocks, and Aeroflow exhaust, Locked Front and Rear.

Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• Pickle
        Administrator
        • Jun 2007
        • All over Oz

Dave
        NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
        Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...