• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NF/NG_Pajero_wa
    • May 2011
    • Mukinbudin W.A

Originally posted by GSRSOL View Post
    nope its not, ive got the import fog light switch and its right next tot he rear demister switch.

my demister switch also has no text on it (only the light with the demister symbol over the top), so I dont think its one of those either....
    ok must be a custom fit then
    94 NJ Paj LWB 5spd, 2in king springs,torsion bars wound up & droop stops trimmed, alloy bullbar & side steps,full length steel roof rack ,Rally 1000's, 170 night stalkers h/light upgrade h4 replacement globes 55/100, rear work lights, Sony head unit, Uniden 40ch UHF, GME 80ch UHF, 27mhz AM SSB CB, 33' BFG a/t's on 15' 60ser L/Cruiser chrome rims, Snorkel rebuilt motor g/box & rear diff with auto lokka lot more to come

Comment

• Team Tonzo
      • Oct 2011
      • philippines

switch

hello,

d switch is for d heater fan situated under d rear seats. they are found on JDM pajeros (japan).
      everyday on a jero!

Comment

• bakerboy
        "valued 3000+ member"
        • May 2008
        • Perth

Of course, the imports had heated seats as Japan has rather cold winters, I take it you have leather seats?
        If I agreed with you, then we would both be wrong

'89 NG Paj, 3L V6, now running 2" suspension lift, 33" Micky T Baja Claws's, Front LOKKA & 12,000lb winch

Comment

• Team Tonzo
          • Oct 2011
          • philippines

rear fan switch

hi again,

greetings from the philippines!

am from the philippines and we have lots of pajeros from japan. i have a gen 1 5 door that has heated seats up front but none on d rear seats but it has a fan under d rear seats that seams to be part of a water heater. mine does not work though, got it that way.

yes it comes with leather seats.
          everyday on a jero!

Comment

• Beer Baron
            • Jun 2011
            • Redbank Plains

Originally posted by Team Tonzo View Post
            hi again,

greetings from the philippines!

am from the philippines and we have lots of pajeros from japan. i have a gen 1 5 door that has heated seats up front but none on d rear seats but it has a fan under d rear seats that seams to be part of a water heater. mine does not work though, got it that way.

yes it comes with leather seats.
            Any photo's mate ?
            86 NC SWB. Getting ready to tour The Cape.

Comment

• Tuba
              • Feb 2015
              • Qld

Originally posted by awbeattie381 View Post
              my guess is the previous owners used a rear window demister switch to power something else. I am using a rear demister switch out of a 80s magna for my driving lights (exactly the same switch shape as the pajeros standard demister switch)
              7 year LONG SHOT...

I cant work out how the indicator light lights up, I can use the switch to power a relay and the driving lights no problem, Ive had that working but not with the indicator light. Looked at the diagram for the loom, cant work out the terminals on the switch. I know the power in and out opposite it, ...but cant work out the top two terminals. Switch works fine as a demister, little light works fine in that plug.

Anyone know how these switches are wired?

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X