• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dalma01
    • Jun 2013
    • Sydney

New Bendix 4WD/SUV Pads for free

I have brand new Bendix 4WD/SUV brake pads Front & Rear that have only 10km on them, put back in original box. I mistakenly bought them thinking they were the HD pads. Drove back got HD pads and swapped them out.
    If anyone would like a freebie christmas present, they are yours
    I am in Stanhope Gardens NSW.

Pick up only please

Attached Files
    Last edited by Dalma01; 23-12-19, 10:39 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention it was both front & rear pads.
  • Muzza
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2007
    • Nsw

Private message sent
    Thanks
    Muzza
    2014 NW VRX , Alloy ECB bar, Poly air bags, EGR fixed. EDS scan gauge, lockup mate.
    2003 NP DID GLS retired and gone to a good home
    2007 21' Lotus spirit caravan

LH Torana

Comment

• Pwoffey
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2013
      • Adelaide

Could I ask the OP what features of the two different brake pads (HD vs 4WD/SUV) or what type of driving activities made him decide in favour of the HD? I'll be needing new brake pads soon and would be interested in others' experience with the Bendix variants.
      BY13/MY14 Pajero NW GLX Auto, Cooper ST Maxx, factory towbar, Drifta drawers, SmartBar, Airtec snorkel, Koni Raid 90 front, Dobinson IMLrear shocks with Kings 34-HD springs front, 35-EHD rear, Brown Davis i/c, sump and transmission bash plates, Piranha diff breathers, Fuel Manager pre-filter, LRA 81L auxiliary fuel tank, Piranha steel battery tray, Sherpa 9500 lb winch, HPD catch can, LockUp Mate, Harrop front e-locker, DBA T3 rotors and Xtreme pads, Mark's 4WD reduction gears

Comment

• Neville Sneath
        • Jan 2014
        • Newcastle

When I fitted DBA disks front and rear it was recommend to fit Bendix suv/4WD disks on the front and Bendix HD on the rear, as I tow a van a lot as you load the rear up you get more bias to the rear and as the rear pads are half the size on the front they where a lot faster plus you can get buildup on the disk. I did the fitment when OEM rear pads needed changing front still had 75% left and I had shudder applying the brakes. There was a big improvement in braking.

Comment

• Pwoffey
          Valued Member
          • Jul 2013
          • Adelaide

Originally posted by Neville Sneath View Post
          When I fitted DBA disks front and rear it was recommend to fit Bendix suv/4WD disks on the front and Bendix HD on the rear, as I tow a van a lot as you load the rear up you get more bias to the rear and as the rear pads are half the size on the front they where a lot faster plus you can get buildup on the disk. I did the fitment when OEM rear pads needed changing front still had 75% left and I had shudder applying the brakes. There was a big improvement in braking.

Thanks for that. Did you fit the DBA 4000 series T3 disks?
          BY13/MY14 Pajero NW GLX Auto, Cooper ST Maxx, factory towbar, Drifta drawers, SmartBar, Airtec snorkel, Koni Raid 90 front, Dobinson IMLrear shocks with Kings 34-HD springs front, 35-EHD rear, Brown Davis i/c, sump and transmission bash plates, Piranha diff breathers, Fuel Manager pre-filter, LRA 81L auxiliary fuel tank, Piranha steel battery tray, Sherpa 9500 lb winch, HPD catch can, LockUp Mate, Harrop front e-locker, DBA T3 rotors and Xtreme pads, Mark's 4WD reduction gears

Comment

• Neville Sneath
            • Jan 2014
            • Newcastle

Yes the T3s. But T2s would properly do.

Comment

• Dalma01
              • Jun 2013
              • Sydney

Originally posted by Pwoffey View Post
              Could I ask the OP what features of the two different brake pads (HD vs 4WD/SUV) or what type of driving activities made him decide in favour of the HD? I'll be needing new brake pads soon and would be interested in others' experience with the Bendix variants.
              I originally had HD pads installed.
              I just got used to the feel of them.
              They seem to bite earlier.
              The 4WD/SUV just felt different.
              Last edited by Dalma01; 26-12-19, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• Pwoffey
                Valued Member
                • Jul 2013
                • Adelaide

Fair enough. Thanks.

Comment

• Dalma01
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Sydney

They have found a new home

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X