• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jbeardsley
    • May 2009
    • Hobart, Tasmania

Folding seats flat?

Hi all,

A quick message for any PA owners out there. I've been a Paj owner for many years now and I'm looking to move overseas for work shortly. I've been looking at car options for work after I arrive and am strongly considering a PA series Challenger (marketed as a Pajero Sport in Europe).

As far as functionality goes, can anyone tell me whether the second row of seats in the PA fold forward or flat into the floor to create a larger boot area? With the sort of work I'll be doing, the larger boot area would be handy (this is of course on the presumption that there's no third row seats fitted). If this is possible, have any PA owners got a photo of what this looks like when it's all setup? I've tried searching for owners manuals and Google Images but haven't had any luck just yet.

Cheers,
    J.
  • linds_72_99
    • Mar 2011
    • Melbourne

They do both, forward and flat.

Seat pivots from the front and fold forward towards front seats. Then backrests fold down into the space created fom the seats. By memory I think only the headrests need to be removed.

For a 5 seater the boot area remains as is when seats folded, but does contain floor lockers about 10 cm deep for storage. Sorry can't provide photos as mines been gone for 4 years now.
    PC Challenger now
    PA Challenger for 10 years

Comment

• MITSY
      • Jan 2013
      • MAITLAND, N.S.W.

Hi. This is correct and the head rests have to come off. I have a 2004 model. I presume where your going the Mitsy will be the same. Cheers Mitsy.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X