X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • solowvg
    • Feb 2009

4x4 Super Select no lights for the rear wheels

Before i pull the screwdriver out this weekend to check the light bulbs on the dash i thought i'd run it past you guys.

Problem is that the 4x4 Super Select lights for the rear wheels don't light up at all, but the others work fine when selected. Is it buggered bulbs or something else.

It's a mint 99 NL Exceed which i've only just got after my last ordinary NL got written off 4 weeks ago.

thanks
    Darren
  • CRiGGz
    • Dec 2008
    • Albury

i had the same or similar thing in my car when i first got it...

sounds like it should just be the bulbs, some people i think just either take them out or if they blow dont replace them as you dont have that silly little green glow on the dash all the time. (better at night)
    If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing, unless your in the paj......

Comment

• dolphin
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2008

yes replace the bulbs, while you at it you should replace others with new ones as there very cheap to buy.
      NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

• neilo
        • Feb 2008

Most likely light globes, if not could be the wire on top of transmission switches have broken off and need resoldering. I had to resolder mine, its a bit fiddly getting the switch out but not hard to do. seeya Neilo
        NW diesel auto

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X