X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shtoney
    • Apr 2010

Pajero Welcome Pack...

not sure where to actually put this topic, but I wanted to convey how impressed I am firstly with the vehicle after 3 months n almost 10k on the road I realised yesterday that I hadn't submitted my new vehicle survey, dealer will get a very favourable responses there.

funnily enough, I also received in the mail yesterday a "welcome pack" from mitsu. first I knew of such a thing, but welcome indeed...! inside was a polishing cloth, keyring n pin, photo frame, lonely planet australia and fold out map of oz, big 4 guide and 4wd adventure/towing guide...not to mention a dvd n a travelling companion with restaurants etc around oz

...thats pretty darn awesome, unheard of as far as I know in the automotive world to get such a gift. some very handy information there n my partner n I are wide-eyed with all the travel options available to us...

so yeah, I know from time to time you hear of things going wrong with the vehicle or perhaps poor customer relations n other stuff. but hey, thou its early days yet I can say its been a grouse 3 months n I dun regret the purchase of the NT Activ in any way...this token from mitsu just adds to that warm feeling I spose...hehehe

I'll be having a word to our customer relations team here at holden, see if they can't adopt a similar 'welcome pack' to new owners for that added 'warm-feeling' upon vehicle purchase

tony
  • Paj People 2009
    Valued Member
    • Oct 2009
    • Sunny Gold Coast, QLD

Hi Tony,

Yeah, the welcome pack is really good. I just got mine last week...it only took 10 months though!!! The dealer had put our car through as fleet and they don't get it. But, I kept at them and eventually it arrived! I particularly like the towing/travel stuff.

Dealing with MM customer service is a frustrating experience though. It took me about 10 phone calls and 7 months to sort it out. They kept handballing it back to the dealer and they, back to customer service! I'm not that impressed with them.

Anyway, got the pack eventually. I'm glad you have had a good experience and got a great Paj!

Cheers,
    Sally
    SOLD 2009 NT PAJERO PLATINUM & 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575

Comment

• Marty V
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2008
      • Cranbourne, Vic

I think if the car is registered in a company name they may not come or be delayed...

Comment

• jacksonm
        • Feb 2010
        • Perth, Western Australia

First I have heard of the welcome pack. Purchased my NT at the end of March. Should I have received it by now?

Comment

• HSV Rangie
          Valued Member
          • Feb 2010
          • Hastings

same here never knew about this.

not got one yet either.

M
          2016 NX,GLS,DID,Auto. Rear DL, ARB deluxe BB, Warn winch, Safari Snorkle, Tow bar, Redarc tow pro, Front door windows tinted, Traxide SC80 dual battery system, Rino roof bars, Icom IC440 UHF, Lovells HD + 50mm springs all round, ????? shocks and struts, Proclip & Strike phone mount.

Comment

• Marty V
            Valued Member
            • Apr 2008
            • Cranbourne, Vic

Its supposed to be a reward for sending in the survey...

Comment

• marquis
              Valued Member
              • Jun 2007
              • Newcastle

I have not done the survey and received it... about 2 months after purchase
              --
              Marquis
              SOLD - NT MY10 DiD, ARB D/Bar, Airtec, LRA 81L, Bil/Lov 2", BCDC1220+AGM, P3

Comment

• SimmoT
                • Jun 2009
                • Wyndham, WA

Yeah, know nothing of a survey and picked our car up in January

Having said that, the polishing cloth seems to be the only item I'd use out of the pack anyway

Cheers

Simmo
                2010 NT RX DiD Manual, Cooper ST-Maxx 265/70/R17LT, Tow Bar, TJM T13 Steel Bar, Airtec Snorkel, X-Ray Spotties, HD Kings, RAW Shocks, ARB Alloy Roof Rack, Outback Rear Drawers, Icom IC-440 UHF, TJM DBS Dual Battery System, 60L LRA Aux Tank, BushSkinz Bashplates and Sliders, Polyairs, 2.5m TJM Awning, OX 9500lb Winch.

Comment

• shtoney
                  • Apr 2010

...hehehe ooops I got mine the same day I completed the survey, thats pretty good foresight eh...

sounds to me like its being rolled out progressively...not necessarily based on how long since you purchased the vehicle...

Comment

• nanapinna
                    • Jan 2009
                    • Hills District, NSW

Bought the car in Jan and got the welcome gift in July.

Was a nice suprise and liked the contents of it

naren
                    2010 GLS NT , Gunmetal, Diff lock, OEM towkit, ARB Bull bar, Bash plates

Wish list- Dual battery, Snorkel, cargo barrier, MT tyres , 2 inch lift .

Comment

• scubadunc
                      • Aug 2009
                      • Perth, WA

Bought my Paj in Dec '09 and did the survey not long after. I received mine in July this year. Although being in W.A. things take longer to get here..hehe
                      MY09 Platinum DiD
                      Extras: ARB Deluxe Bar, MM Tow Bar, Cargo Barrier, Pioneer Platform/Roof Racks, Bonnet/Headlight Protectors, iPOD cable and Neoprene Seat Covers, ARB Onboard Compressor, Bushskinz, Bridgestone D694 LT's, 7" HID Spotties, Tint
                      Wish List: ...Fridge, Dual Batteries, UHF, Awning

Comment

• Avan1950
                        • Jan 2010
                        • Canberra

Purchased and filled out the survey in jan/Feb 10, package was received unnanounced in June, a pleasant surprise

Comment

• masgrob
                          • Aug 2010
                          • Western Sydney

Damm I am missing something here what survey! what gift pack I am so pissed off I know nothing at all. Do you ya think its because I screwed the dealer hard on the price, but then again they would of still made some money or they would of told me to go jump. I want my Mits polish rag and the other stuff too.
                          If I can get out of work, Its worth a try. Play Hard

Comment

• THT
                            • Nov 2009
                            • Sydney

Originally posted by masgrob View Post
                            Damm I am missing something here what survey! what gift pack I am so pissed off I know nothing at all. Do you ya think its because I screwed the dealer hard on the price, but then again they would of still made some money or they would of told me to go jump. I want my Mits polish rag and the other stuff too.
                            It's the same $5 rag that you can pickup from your local Supercheap auto or the $2 shops. However it's probably that Mitsubishi haven't got hold of your personal details yet so you might want to give their customer service a call.

I had been told by one of sale guy from a MMA dealer that their margin is in the bracket of $6k to $9k. So doesn't matter how hard you screwed the dealer on the price, their margin is always remain in pretty much the same bracket. Not to forget the ridiculous vehicle delivery cost which is less than $500 in reality per vehicle but the dealer charge above $1000. The only time they'd give you good discount is when MMA promote a good deal (eg Active pack) and hence the dealer can sell at what seem to be cheaper price to buyers.
                            Mitsubishi Pajero NT MY09 X SWB DiD Black Mica. Electronic Rust Protection. Mitsubishi Le Mans 20" factory alloy wheels (Imported from UK). Dynamat Xtreme.
                            Mitsubishi Pajero NT MY11 Platinum DiD Ironbark. Genuine factory alloy bar. Head lights & fog lamps protectors. Electronic Rust Protection. MotorOne X-Pack Paint & Fabric Guard. MMA Neoprene seat covers. Dynamat Xtreme. Stock as a rock!

Comment

• tim51
                              • Mar 2010
                              • Northern NSW

Originally posted by masgrob View Post
                              I purchased my Activ at the start of April I have not received a survey and have not received a welcome pack, was not aware that one existed until today.

MMA also refused to upgrade my V15 outdated navigation software because according to them I purchased the vehicle a week too early. Had I have known I would have delayed delivery to be eligible.

I love the car it's my third Pajero, but my experience with MMA customer relations has always been very negative. I've had to haggle repeatedly with them and very seldom have I had any satisfaction.
                              2010 NT Activ 3.2 Diesel Auto White.
                              OME Deluxe Bar, OME Sports Suspension, LR Aux Tank, 2xBushSkinz, MM Tow kit, ClearView Tow Mirrors, Scotts Rods 3" Exhaust, Mickey Thompson ATZ Rubber, Spare Tyre Lifter, Nite Stalker Driving Lights, Body Protection Kit, GME TX3340 UHF, Prodigy Brake Controller, Ultra Gauge EM, Dual Batt & Redarc Isolator, Thule X'bars, Front & Rear Wet Seat neoprene covers, Black Sandgrabber mats. OzHummer's MMCS overide & iPod kit.... So far....

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X