• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rdkcasparis
    • Jun 2019
    • AU

Navigation update

Hi all,

Where is the best place to get the latest update?

Cheers,

Ric
  • jkwpajero
    • Jun 2008
    • Young, NSW

I have the 2015A map set. Is there a later one?

James
    2014 NW VR-X, with a few modifications and an Automate fitted Driving Pajero number three.

Comment

• Pridhac
      • Jul 2018
      • Richmond, NSW

I have a 2012 map set and have had no luck trying to find a later version

Comment

• paceman
        Valued Member
        • Feb 2018
        • Mackay

reputable dealer here:

The latest Australia 22 and New Zealand 11 GPS Update available for selected Mitsubishi models.

NON-REPUTABLE DEALER HERE:

Paceman's NT Pajero

Comment

• Paj11
          • Jun 2017
          • Sydney

I got mine from navigationau and had no issues, and it was 200 against navshop 280.
          2011 30th Anniversary NT, TME Tuned, 2 inch Billies/Dobs lift HD rear/MD front. Arb Deluxe Bar, Mitsi Tow bar, LRA Aux tank, Clearview Mirrors, Tekonsha Electric Brake Controller, iDrive, Manta 3 inch Turbo back Exhaust, Provent Catch Can, Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus 265/70/17 all corners plus spare, 9 inch iluminators, 7 inch Stedi reverse flood light, Rhino Rack, Kings Side Awning.

Comment

• paceman
            Valued Member
            • Feb 2018
            • Mackay

Originally posted by Paj11 View Post
            I got mine from navigationau and had no issues, and it was 200 against navshop 280.

You must be one of the lucky ones...

Fair trading has been warning people away from this mob for a while now...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Paceman's NT Pajero

Comment

• Paj11
              • Jun 2017
              • Sydney

Yeh I saw that a few days after I made the purchase, so I just clenched and waited, it all worked out.
              2011 30th Anniversary NT, TME Tuned, 2 inch Billies/Dobs lift HD rear/MD front. Arb Deluxe Bar, Mitsi Tow bar, LRA Aux tank, Clearview Mirrors, Tekonsha Electric Brake Controller, iDrive, Manta 3 inch Turbo back Exhaust, Provent Catch Can, Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus 265/70/17 all corners plus spare, 9 inch iluminators, 7 inch Stedi reverse flood light, Rhino Rack, Kings Side Awning.

Comment

• hounddog
                • Jul 2010
                • nsw

baffled

Originally posted by jkwpajero View Post
                I have the 2015A map set. Is there a later one?

James
                I have an NW the GPS version is 2010 which is useless these days with all the new roads and suburbs popping up. Seems like it is impossible to upgrade my GPS past 2014 and to pay a few hundred dollars to upgrade to an outdated update is not on. Surely there must be way other than using a secondary device. the latest threads seem to say your pushing shit uphill to achieve this. Any advice on this ??

Comment

• Gravel Seeker
                  • Apr 2019
                  • Norway

First post.
                  Located in Norway. 2014 model so NW by your metrics. "Instyle+".

My navigation is the original and beside it being an absolute nightmare to use (even compared to my old Garmin Zumo 660 (for motorbike)), I do enjoy having it running in split screen mode just to orientate myself. Thing is all the info regarding exits from the motorway etc is outdated. Along with actual map data of course.

I tried to get an navigation/ system firmware update included in the deal when I bought it in March '19, but the dealer refused.
                  They didn't know of any firmware updates to the whole system, but they offered a deal to do a navi update alone for about AU$320. I said no thanks. And if the latest map package is 2015 anyway (I assume it's similar for Europe) - it's a no go regardless.

So here's the question; what file system did MMC use? Anyone know? Is there an option to use open street maps or an equivalent product?

Comment

• JBinAussie
                    • Nov 2019
                    • Gold Coast

I managed to find a v23 map (2017) ISO for the MMCS1. Burned it to a DVD and put it in and it worked first time You can download it from here (mods, remove if this isn't allowed, I'm new to this...)

Comment

• Candy
                      • Aug 2012
                      • Shellharbour NSW

Nice work JBinAussie - Thanks a lot.
                      2012 NW Platinum TD Auto, Warm White

Comment

• Techedz
                        • Aug 2019
                        • South Canberra

I bought the 2018 version v24 from the 'non-reputable' supplier (hadn't read this before purchase) but mines working fine so far, and at $50 it's better than driving around with the 2012 version 17 in the player.
                        NW 2012 Pajero Exceed 3.2 Diesel, 18" Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs offroad / Coopers Discoverers onroad; 66 Mustang Convertible; Suzuki M109R 1800, DR650 Dirt bike.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X