• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RustyStainless
    • Oct 2010
    • Brisbane

How to remove 3rd row seats

Believe it or not, there's very little info on removing the 3rd row seats. Yeah, I know most of you probably know how to do it. But it took me a while to work it out. So here's a video for those who might need a hand in the future.https://youtu.be/etnGYglGmSc
  • Paj11
    • Jun 2017
    • Sydney

Mate, that's gold, I was thinking I had to undo a whole heap of bolts. Now I take it out and put it in as I need.
    2011 30th Anniversary NT, TME Tuned, 2 inch Billies/Dobs lift HD rear/MD front. Arb Deluxe Bar, Mitsi Tow bar, LRA Aux tank, Clearview Mirrors, Tekonsha Electric Brake Controller, iDrive, Manta 3 inch Turbo back Exhaust, Provent Catch Can, Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus 265/70/17 all corners plus spare, 9 inch iluminators, 7 inch Stedi reverse flood light, Rhino Rack, Kings Side Awning.

Comment

• zoiks
      • Apr 2016
      • Brisbane

Wow, I have always wanted to try.
      Thats easy

Comment

• Pushbike
        • Jun 2017
        • Sydney

3rd Row Seats mount hole covers

After you have removed the seat asembly you might want to cover the holes to stop dust etc getting onto the greased surfaces. My solution was to use two plastic caps salvaged from ceiling fans and two round electrical conduit J box lids, I've got lots of bits and pieces I have saved for a rainy day. The plastic caps usually cover the light fitting mount point on a sweep fan. Drill them to pass a 3/16" screw and drill and tap the J Box covers or something similar, 3/16" Whit. Slip the bits into the hole and replace the trim the tighten 3/16 screw.
        Attached Files
        Pajero NX GLX MY17, OEM Rubber mats, OEM Towbar and tongue, After market Rev. Sensors, MSA4x4 seat covers, OEM nudge bar.

Remember the science demonstration of a table covered with mouse traps loaded with ping pong balls and the teacher drops a ping pong ball into the middle.
        Well, the ball has been dropped.

Comment

• brownegaz
          • Mar 2017
          • Perth

3rd row seats

Thanks for this post I can now make use of the "boot" space taken up by the seat

Comment

• KPJero
            • May 2019
            • QLD

Mine seems locked in. I can't seem to unlock the white hard plastic pieces where the "bolt" goes in and out of. It's just tight as

Comment

• Seigried
              Valued Member
              • Apr 2016
              • brisbane

Hi Kpjero.
              Try this

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

• KPJero
                • May 2019
                • QLD

Yeah I dunno what happened but it came out really easy on my third attempt haha. Weird

Comment

• JakeHasABeard
                  • Jan 2021
                  • Victoria

I'm so glad I came across this before I tried myself. Was fully prepared to start unbolting things, this saved me so much time. Thanks mate!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X