• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • korrruption
    • May 2012
    • Ballarat

G'Day from Ballarat

hi all.
    had my 4x4 for about 8 months now and am loving it, but it's time to add some bigger rubber on it i think. i drive a stock Pajero iO ZR. if you dont know it, think grand vitara...
    it is small but it packs a punch.
    i guess i just love the challenge that owning an iO presents... its by no way a common car but that is why i like it. its challenging and surprises people of its capability...
    anyway if there are any trips or events coming up in the central/south west vic area let me know...
    cheers guys, and i hope to learn a lot from you as im still new to the game...
  • Herman4x4
    Valued Member
    • Oct 2009
    • Melton, Victoria

G'day korrruption,
    Hows the IO go off road? The Suzuki's can go well, so I would say you would as well.
    Cheers,
    Andrew
    Cheers,
    Andrew.

2008 NS Diesel Auto - stock as a rock. Planning Tow bar, dual battery system, cargo barrier, bullbar, winch, lights, roof rack and suspension.
    Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.

Comment

• Stevie-Ray
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2009
      • Peakhurst, Sydney

Had to laugh at what the driver of a Pajero Io does at the end of this video of various 4WDs crossing a creek on Fraser Is;

Ironical that those vehicles manage to each find the hollow in the creek bed!

Steve
      Steve

Runner-Paj; '95 NJ SWB 2.5L TD GL J-Top, low kms Project-Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, also low kms. Donor Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, with some parts & goodies to go onto other GLS.
      "I try to take life one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me all at once!"

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X