Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Product reviews and New releases

Product reviews and New releases Review of commercial products and latest accessories

Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onair View Post
The only issue I have with it (and this is from reading - not first hand) - is that it isn't a DIN size hole (ever so slightly smaller from what I have read). I think Mitsubishi have missed the opportunity here and it should have been a standard sized DIN hole (and if possible, easier to remove) - dedicated for a 3rd party accessory with the standard panel as a 'fill in' for anyone who doesn't want to change it up. .....
Not sure if I am reading you correctly but I removed the card holder and fitted a single DIN CB radio which fits beautifully in there.
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicko1 View Post
I have no issues with the original holder. Holds my mobile phone perfectly. Cannot see the point in installing something that looks a bloody mess with cables hanging out. Even without any cables it looks like an after thought. Simple to install usb holders on the floor side wing mounts and use these with bugger all cable showing. I run my 10 inch tablet, TPMS and rear view camera with no cables coming from the dash. Looks a lot neater than the alternative.

that's just the set up I needed for my radios dicko. Col can set one up with what ever the buyer wants in it. this just worked for me. With 4 radios in the car, this makes like easier for me.

Stress not though bruv, I'm not trying to sell you one, rather just share an option that's out there.

I've seen plenty of DIY jobbys and discussion about what to put in there, so it made sense show it off.

that and I think Col does some good work.

For me, other than the card bit, there rest was of no use to me. Now I've got plenty of stuff going on there that I can get benefit from.

cheers Brett
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mundy55 View Post
Not sure if I am reading you correctly but I removed the card holder and fitted a single DIN CB radio which fits beautifully in there.
Mutter mutter mutter. What a day this is going to be.... I haven't seen my wife yet this morning, and I've already been told I'm wrong about something.

Seriously though - I stand corrected - if that's the case - that is fantastic! Thanks for the correction.
Old 1 Week Ago
Resident

Quote:
I haven't seen my wife yet this morning, and I've already been told I'm wrong about something.
If a man speaks in a forest, and there's no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Mutter mutter mutter. What a day this is going to be.... I haven't seen my wife yet this morning, and I've already been told I'm wrong about something.

Seriously though - I stand corrected - if that's the case - that is fantastic! Thanks for the correction.
Should have provided this photo before.

But you reminded me of the conundrum: If a man is lost by himself in a forest, and his wife is not there to hear him, is he still wrong?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Paj centre dash].jpg (148.9 KB, 26 views)