Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Body and Soul

Body and Soul Discussion about the chassis and body, paintwork, cabin fittings, air conditioning, etc.

Old 08-03-19
Valued Member

Default Reputable Smash Repairer Sydney

In an unfitting end to a great week away I’ve had a bingle. Being not-at-fault more power to me to find an acceptable repairer.

Just had the other party’s insurer ring me to try to organise to take it to a repairer. “So which mob is it” I ask?
“Gemini” is the answer.
“Absolutely not” my reply so we’ll see what’s available next week.

So in the meantime I’m looking for recommended smash repairers that know what they’re doing with 4wd and bull bars. Preferable is starting with Sutherland Shire and working out from there.

NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread
Old 08-03-19
Valued Member

That's bad luck.. A little bit out of the way from Sutherland but these guys just did a great job on my Pajero with imperceptible paint matching on bullbar, and have also repaired a work vehicle in the past. John the proprietor has been in the game a long time.

Wyvern Smash Repairs
8 Carlotta St, Artarmon NSW
(02) 9901 3433

Cheers,
Stephen

Last edited by Scouter1; 08-03-19 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 08-03-19
Valued Member

Thanks Scouter, Artarmon isn’t too bad and it’s on the train line. If it means a proper job I’ll travel.
NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread
Old 09-03-19
Valued Member

Hornsby ok. Insurer was looking at a repairer at Thornleigh anyway. The hassle is the running around now hence the other thread trying to sort out a suitable trailer. Insurer wants it assessed by them in any case with the assumption I'm happy to have it repaired wherever they get the quote done..

If you don't mind asking for a few leads that would be great.

I did get the hire car, they delivered on Tuesday night. Now need to chase up the changeover to something similar to what I had 'cause the Hyundai Accent aint gonna tow $hit.

Build Thread
Old 09-03-19
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajshomoneroguntero View Post
Hornsby ok. Insurer was looking at a repairer at Thornleigh anyway. The hassle is the running around now hence the other thread trying to sort out a suitable trailer. Insurer wants it assessed by them in any case with the assumption I'm happy to have it repaired wherever they get the quote done..

If you don't mind asking for a few leads that would be great.

I did get the hire car, they delivered on Tuesday night. Now need to chase up the changeover to something similar to what I had 'cause the Hyundai Accent aint gonna tow $hit.

Ask the insurer if he can arrange transport and hide it in the quote........
Old 09-03-19
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSF View Post
Complete Smash Repairs, Kirrawee
- Sent you more details etc via PM.
Thanks MSF. Got them and will make a call first thing Monday morning.

Build Thread