• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pearcie
    BushSkinz 4x4
    • Nov 2007
    • Wattagans

Another update Now only 1 order to go before we reach the biggest discount level making the side steps only $600!!!

I must say the leader of my opposition party is pretty lenient so long as I can pay the bills and all the private doctor fee's at the moment and associated baby costs. She is yet to find out that I have killed the wheel alignment in the front at some stage and have scrubbed out a couple of tires and my solution is to put a set of Koni's in with the Lovells springs I have waiting to go in, along with new tires at the same time. All in an effort to only pay for a wheel alignment once instead of twice. So we will see how lenient she is when she finds out about that one

Cheers,
    Kieron [email protected]
    2012 Holden RG Colorado LX 2.8L Auto "Rad Rado"
    Snorkel, Bilstein & Kings 50mm Lift, Custom Sliders, BushSkinz Underbody Protection, UHF, ARB Compressor, Ironman Bull Bar, Ironman 9500lb Rope Winch, Ironman HID Spotties, BFG KM2 Muddies.

Retired: NS Pajero Exceed 3.8L

Retired: NS SWB X DiD "The BushSkinz lil Paj"

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=9928

Retired: NM Pajero 3.5L

www.bushskinz4x4.com.au[/SIZE]

Comment

• Richo-NT
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2009
      • Brisbane

Haha it's all politics Kieron! If I went to my wife and asked for a rear locker which costs $1,800 the answer would be a big fat no way!

but when I fitted my snorkel they had to relocate my ARB air compressor and I took this as a window of opportunity - see while I was moving the air compressor it is the ideal opportunity to fit the rear locker as they are already working on the system so it will keep the labour costs down so its the cheapest I will ever be able to have the rear locker fitted! Thats what I told the honerable member for matrimony anyway! It worked... twin lockers are awesome btw!
      2009 NT Pajero GLX 3.2 Auto - Sold

Comment

• Pearcie
        BushSkinz 4x4
        • Nov 2007
        • Wattagans

I know what you mean RichoNT all politics in the end, I just broke the news to the opposition leader and needless to say she wasn't impressed however she sparked up a bit when I said we could go to bunnings today and get a couple of pots. That way we both get what we want just mine is well more a of financial burden.

I would love to put a front locker in ours but to be honest I don't know how much I will get to use it over the next couple of years. As depending on how offroad and touring friendly the all new Paj is, which is due around 2012 I will probably swap over to a new LWB exceed if possible (fingers crossed anyway). The suspension on the other hand needs to get sorted out as the front just isn't up to taking the load of the DiD with bar, winch, dual batteries. Speaking of which if anybody would like a cheap set of suspension (pedders HD raised front and back, shocks and coils) I need to offload them, they only have 50,000km on them. Only looking for $450 for them including freight aus wide...

Cheers,
        Kieron
        Snorkel, Bilstein & Kings 50mm Lift, Custom Sliders, BushSkinz Underbody Protection, UHF, ARB Compressor, Ironman Bull Bar, Ironman 9500lb Rope Winch, Ironman HID Spotties, BFG KM2 Muddies.

Comment

• Richo-NT
          Valued Member
          • Jun 2009
          • Brisbane

Mine doesn't run out of finance untill 2015, so Mitsubishi have 5 years still to sort out the next Pajero for me! And it gives you time Kieron to sort out the mods!
          2009 NT Pajero GLX 3.2 Auto - Sold

Comment

• Gromit
            • Dec 2007
            • Whyalla, South Australia

Hi Kieron,
            Count me in for the sidesteps. At $600 too good to pass up
            Cheers,
            Gromit.
            Gromit ***********************************

White NS Manual LWB - Lotsa bits - more wanted

Comment

• Pearcie
              BushSkinz 4x4
              • Nov 2007
              • Wattagans

Awsome guys just wanted to let you guys know that we have past the 15 mark so the side steps are now at $600. keep the orders coming guys well done.

only 2 more needed for the bash plates!!!

Funny you say that Richo as one of the reasons why I will try and change to the new model when it comes out is to design all the gear up for it as it is apparently all new. But we will see if that actually happens, with car companies not having much money these days it wouldn't surprise me if they just do another face lift and change the motor.

Cheers,
              Kieron
              Last edited by Pearcie; 19-06-10, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• stevenbowden
                • Jan 2008
                • Bundaberg

I assume that you meant now at $600?

If so what is the next target to get the price down even more?

Originally posted by Pearcie View Post
                Awsome guys just wanted to let you guys know that we have past the 15 mark so the side steps are not at $600. keep the orders coming guys well done.

only 2 more needed for the bash plates!!!

Cheers,
                Kieron
                Cool Silver 25th Anniversary Edition Diesel Auto, ARB Bullbar, GME TX3440 UHF, Sandgrabbers, Raw 4x4 Suspension + Firestone Airbags, Airtec Snorkel, TJM IBS Dual Battery System, BushSkinz Intercooler/Sump/Transmission/Transfer Bash Plates & Side Steps, LRA 58lts Aux Tank, 17" ROH RTX with Bridgestone D697LT's + Australian Off Road Campers Quantum! Read about our Adventures HERE!

Comment

• Pearcie
                  BushSkinz 4x4
                  • Nov 2007
                  • Wattagans

Thats correct Steve I was quickly typing before dinner, just got back and noticed the typo and have edited the message to say what it should.

The boss won't go any lower in price but at $600 they are an absolute bargain. and to keep it fair for all the forum members the price will stay at $600 until they are all dispatched. ETA on dispatch is not this week but the week after. So feel free to keep those orders coming on side steps and like I say all forum members will be eligible for the group buy price until they are all dispatched. Once they are dispatched group buy is officially ended and price returns to normal.

Lets see if we can get the last couple 2 orders of bash plates we need now to get the price down the full 20% discount.

Cheers,
                  Kieron

Comment

• sharkcaver
                    "2000"+ Valued Contributor
                    • May 2009
                    • Perth

Just for confirmation Kieron, what constitutes "bashplates" Is it the whole 3 part set - namely IC/ sump and transmission, individual IC+sump or Transmission or any part of the 3

Thanks,

Shane.
                    MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• Pearcie
                      BushSkinz 4x4
                      • Nov 2007
                      • Wattagans

Hi Shane,
                      "Bashplates" constitutes an order for any of our Bashplate products, whether it be individually or a full set. So if you were just after a Transmission guard that would be included as 1 order in the group buy and would be eligible for the discount.

Please note that our Intercooler guard requires our sump guard for installation, however it is possible to mount our sump guard with the OEM Intercooler guard (our sump guard is not compatible with either the TJM or Brown Davis Intercooler guards to the best of our knowledge.)

Cheers,
                      Kieron

Comment

• philandmickey
                        • Mar 2009
                        • Adelaide

Hi please count us in for a Intercooler and Sump guard.
                        Thanks Phil
                        Email sent
                        05 Exceed DID Auto, uhf radio, dual batteries, ARB Bull Bar,On Board compressor, Cargo Barrier, BFG AT's, Rear telescopic Work Light, Bushskinz bash plates, Roolites, TJM XGS Gold suspension, Rear storage,Rhino Mesh platform rack, 12000lbs Winch and yet more still on the wish list!

Comment

• Pearcie
                          BushSkinz 4x4
                          • Nov 2007
                          • Wattagans

Hi Phil,
                          Confirmed I received your email.

Only one more order for bash plates before we get to the big 20% discount now!!!!

If people are able to send through their shipping addresses and contact numbers to our email [email protected] that would be great and I will start sending emails and invoices etc in the morning, will only get a chance to do a handfull tonight, as I pretty tired at the moment been out at the Watagan Trail Bike rally today with our fire brigade, had one guy with probably broken collar bone, possible neck/spinal injury and then another guy who probably broke his back who had to get taken to royal north shore by chopper, can't feel anything below his waste so been a little hectic today.

Cheers,
                          Kieron

Comment

• pslambe
                            Retired Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • Sydney

Rear Bumper Protection

Originally posted by Pearcie View Post
                            Thanks guys, keep the orders flowing through, the more the merrier

Just to keep you guys updated at this stage based off of emails and on here it looks like we need only 4 more order to the 15 mark and get the side steps down to $600. (this doesn't include Snap catcher who may grab a set for his NM, happy to take orders for the NM at the group buy price, will take a few weeks to get the materials in as after a long discussion today the local people don't have the right size die to do the mandrel bending of the size pipe we use seems they use imperial rather then metric)

Added up the Bash plate order and looks like we only need another 2 orders to get to a total of 10 and receive the 20% discount!!!!

Almost there now guys so keep them coming...

Our plan for the rear bumper protection is designed to be an item which can be very easily installed prior to a day trip out to stockton or somewhere and then easily removed and put in the shed returning the vehicle back to standard for every day commuting. It is designed to serve a purpose and help protect you from tearing the plastic and acting like a scoop on sand dunes etc. with aesthetics coming second to functionality in this case, but after a little testing today you should be able to high lift jack from it as well.

Cheers,
                            Kieron
                            After nearly tearing the flimsy back bumper off in a mud hole down in the Snowies I will be adding a "rear bumper protector" to my bash plates whenever you get them sorted.

Phil
                            Silver 08 NS Dieso DiD Auto "Platinum Edition": ARB Bullbar, dual battery and compressor: Airtek snorkel: Milford Cargo Barrier: GME TX3220: 40mm OME lift & OME gas shocks: Engel: BFG's: Under body guards and rear bar from Bushskinz. Triple battery setup with AGM under rear floor charged with Redarc SmartStart DC-DC charger: Home made removeable drawer unit: DIG Options in-dash Infotainment, GPS and reversing camera unit. Long Range Fuel Tank.

Comment

• Josooowa
                              • Dec 2009
                              • Adelaide, Australia

Group Buy BushSkinz Sliders / Side Steps

Hi Kieron,

2004 NP 3.8 Man LWB

Please add me to your list for the bash plates and the rock sliders.

Think the numbers now facilitates the discount.....
                              Josooowa
                              2019 NX GLS ARB Bar Billstein Lovell HD Combo
                              2004 3.8 NP Manual ARB Bar Billstein Lovell HD Combo (soon for sale...)

Comment

• Pearcie
                                BushSkinz 4x4
                                • Nov 2007
                                • Wattagans

Hi Everyone,
                                First of all I would like to thank everybody who has jumped in on the group buy. I just wanted to let everyone know that we have now reached the largest discount for both the bash plates and the Rock Sliders. We are still taking orders from forum members as previously mentioned at the discounted price for both the bash plates and the rock sliders until all orders for the group buy have been dispatched. So if you haven't jumped in already, please don't feel as if you have missed out just yet.

So Prices for the gear are now only:

Side Steps/ Rock Sliders: $600 free delivery aus wide (normally $799.95 plus small delivery fee)

Int/Sump guard: $400 free delivery aus wide (normally $499.95 plus small delivery fee)

Trans Guard: $240 free delivery aus wide (normally $299.95 plus small delivery fee)

I will start chasing up addresses and sending out further invoices first thing in the morning and will endeavor to get all orders sent out by the end of the month.

With all the sales it looks like as soon as all have been dispatched we will be able to get the rear bumper protection finalised and start work on a whole bunch of new gear. So thank you to everyone for making this possible.

Cheers,
                                Kieron
                                [email protected]

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X