Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > Scorpro

Scorpro Turn your Gen 4 Pajero into the sports car it should be with our Paddle Shift Kit

Old 04-02-18
Administrator

Default Lancer/Outlander Paddle Kit

Just installed om my daughters Lancer. Very straightforward install and done in an hour
Well done Scorpro on another great kit.

Dave
Old 04-02-18
Resident

Hi Dave,

Thanks for posting, particularly the pics, and I'm pleased that it all worked out so well.

In the interests of full transparency, it's not really a Scorpro kit, it's a Mitsubishi kit - it's just that I have them in stock for converting to Pajero paddle kits. Given that the Pajero kits aren't selling, I'm happy to sell the Mitsubishi kits to owners of Lancers, Outlanders, and other Mitsubishi vehicles they may also fit.

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box