Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > Scorpro

Scorpro Turn your Gen 4 Pajero into the sports car it should be with our Paddle Shift Kit

Old 26-06-17
Valued Member

Hi mate, ever looked at how difficult these would be to fit to a Gen 3?
Jonny Tig FMIC, 3" Exhaust, RalliArt remap, Provent, FuelManager, CouplerTec rust protection, ARB bar, Runva winch, TJM Snorkel, Bilstein/Lovell/Airbags, full Bushskins kit, Asfir AC+fuel, Stedi driving/fog light combo + LED headlights, dual battery, Uniden UHF, RedArc TowPro Elite, BRC breathers, Honda sprayers, Automate lockup/paddles, Rhino platform/backbone
Old 26-06-17
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poita View Post
Hi mate, ever looked at how difficult these would be to fit to a Gen 3?
We briefly looked at an install for the Gen 3. The Gen 3 has cruise control on a stalk, whereas the gen 4's controls are on the steering wheel. Unfortunately the paddles with fowl with the cruise control stalk.

Of course, if you don't have cruise control this may not be and issue But we're not sure if the povo pack NM/NPs have cruise or not.
2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, ARB BBar | OME 2" lift | Airbags | Safari snorkel | GME UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | TPMS | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-mate
2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too

Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate or lockup-mate now available for Pajero NS+, Triton MN,MQ, Challenger PB,PC, Prado 150
Old 28-06-17

I have also fitted the paddles mated with m_and_m's paddle mate.
Initially just the paddles were fitted and even though I like to use manual mode, I didn't use the shifter to its full potential. Now the paddles really come into their own.
Unlike our Subaru, you couldn't change gears in 'D' mode... Now with m_and_m's value add to the paddles allows for changes to be made in D, has made a fantastic mod even fantasticer
Having the ability to change gears while keeping both hands on the wheel can only be a good thing. One thing that happened often was, while resting my hand on the gear lever a bump in the road had me changing gears accidentally. Some may say change your driving habits. Well, I have
The paddles remain static behind the wheel, so you always know your plus from your minus

I've said it before and I'll say it again...
Thanks and well done to nj and m_and_m for researching, developing and bringing a sensational mod to the people
Old 28-06-17
Resident

Thanks for that.

I originally wasn't too fussed about having the paddles work in D, because I tended to drive in Sports mode all the time, and bump the shifter when I felt inclined.

But now that I have Paddle-mate, I'm using the paddles all the time, and never think about whether I'm in Sports mode or not. It's a great addition, no doubt about it.

Anyway, I've had some takers for the EoFY special, which is fantastic - thank you to my latest customers.

I've just finished another batch, and currently have one set unallocated.

Anybody?

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 30-06-17
Resident

One set on the shelf. I'll hold EoFY pricing if I receive the order by 6pm today.

Tomorrow, the price goes up...

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 30-06-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj swb View Post
One set on the shelf. I'll hold EoFY pricing if I receive the order by 6pm today.

Tomorrow, the price goes up...

Hi NJ SWB - I'll take one please. Will PM you now.
Thanks
David

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 30-06-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger711 View Post
Hi NJ SWB - I'll take one please. Will PM you now.
Thanks
David
You won't be sorry
Old 19-06-18
Resident

So, another year has rolled by, and I'm seeing lots of EoFY sales all around - and I figured I'll join in.

I can't match last year's price including freight, but, I can offer a paddle install kit for $300 plus freight - I have yet to encounter an Australian delivery address that cost more than $25 for freight.

If you're interested in paddle-mate at the same time, combining freight should allow us to shave a fraction more off the price.

PM me here if you're interested.

Scorpro Explorer Box