Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > Scorpro

Scorpro Turn your Gen 4 Pajero into the sports car it should be with our Paddle Shift Kit

Old 24-06-17
Resident

Default EoFY Sale - Gen 4 Paddle Shift Kit

As posted in the Projects thread, I'm keen to obtain a few more sales this financial year.

Now that I've completed a first batch it has become apparent that I underestimated some of the costs, and pricing will need to go up - by more than the cost of the freight mentioned in the other thread.

So, any orders that I can invoice before 30th of June I'll hold the original price of $300 including freight (to major centres - more remote locations I may need to negotiate). Any members who can organise collection in Adelaide, I can do a slightly better price again - PM me for details.

Come July 1, the price will need to go up - by more than just the freight.

Anybody?

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 25-06-17

Hi Scott, just wondering if the paddles that you supple will work the same way as the Pajero Sports. I.e. RHS paddle goes up in gears. Would hate to get confused when getting in one car to another 😂. If they are, put me down for a kit
Old 25-06-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj swb View Post
As posted in the Projects thread, I'm keen to obtain a few more sales this financial year.

Now that I've completed a first batch it has become apparent that I underestimated some of the costs, and pricing will need to go up - by more than the cost of the freight mentioned in the other thread.

So, any orders that I can invoice before 30th of June I'll hold the original price of $300 including freight (to major centres - more remote locations I may need to negotiate). Any members who can organise collection in Adelaide, I can do a slightly better price again - PM me for details.

Anybody?

I'd be interested! Thanks very much for developing this kit. I will send you a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 25-06-17
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill View Post
Hi Scott, just wondering if the paddles that you supple will work the same way as the Pajero Sports. I.e. RHS paddle goes up in gears. Would hate to get confused when getting in one car to another 😂. If they are, put me down for a kit

They sure do

Right up

Left down

This thing goes freaking everywhere!!
Old 25-06-17

Quote:

Anybody?

As with everything the market will determine the price
Old 25-06-17
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lando View Post
They sure do

Right up

Left down
Thanks Lando.

Hi Chill,

The physical paddles are literally the same Mitsubishi parts as used in your Pajero Sport, and they're wired to work the same way.

Unfortunately, with my kit alone, the paddles only work in Sports mode, so the "Off" function marked on the right paddle does nothing.

M_and_m's Paddle-mate can help you fix that.

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 25-06-17

Quote:
Thanks Lando.

Hi Chill,

The physical paddles are literally the same Mitsubishi parts as used in your Pajero Sport, and they're wired to work the same way.

Unfortunately, with my kit alone, the paddles only work in Sports mode, so the "Off" function marked on the right paddle does nothing.

M_and_m's Paddle-mate can help you fix that.
Sweet, I'll look into that at a later stage. Good work btw
Old 25-06-17
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom View Post
Hmm. I think you'll find price more affects the sales volume in the market. Of, course you can always spend a heap more of your own time making your kit if you are so inclined to save a pinch. What NJ has achieved is unique for a Pajero. Ask your dealer for one
2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, ARB BBar | OME 2" lift | Airbags | Safari snorkel | GME UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | TPMS | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-mate
2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too

Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate or lockup-mate now available for Pajero NS+, Triton MN,MQ, Challenger PB,PC, Prado 150
Old 25-06-17
Valued Member

Every time i go to my dealer the mechanic comes out when i pick the car up,and chats about something ive installed so he can do it himself on his own paj

Im keen to see his face next time now with the paddles lol....and particularly the rear rubbish bag (another awesome NJ bit of kit)

This thing goes freaking everywhere!!
Old 25-06-17
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_and_m View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom View Post
Hmm. I think you'll find price more affects the sales volume in the market. Of, course you can always spend a heap more of your own time making your kit if you are so inclined to save a pinch. What NJ has achieved is unique for a Pajero. Ask your dealer for one
Yes, markets are driven by supply & demand. The price affects the demand - the higher the price, the lower the demand.

So, as I posted, the price will need to go up at the end of this month. Whether or not I make any sales at the new price is another matter, but continuing to sell at the current price doesn't add up for me.

The DIY information remains available for those so inclined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lando View Post
...and particularly the rear rubbish bag (another awesome NJ bit of kit)
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm pleased that you're proud to be the owner of such a limited edition.

Scorpro Explorer Box