Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > Scorpro

Scorpro Turn your Gen 4 Pajero into the sports car it should be with our Paddle Shift Kit

Old 21-10-16

Like Geopaj,

After being on the trip also, I loved the solution although I think it would be better if it was spaced out more. To be honest, if you weren't concerned with the looks as much, I would not worry about the cosmetics and just get the metal and paint it so it doesn't stick out so much.

Great invention njswb (and oldjack and twisted)

James
MODS: TJM Airtec Snorkel | Bilstein Shocks with King Springs | full bushskinz bash plates | LED Lightbar | Rhino Platform | GME XRS UHF platform mounted antenna w folding bracket | Kings Awning | Ultragauge | Dual Battery | Rear Storage System | Paddle Shift | M&M Lockup Mate
Old 04-11-16
Resident

After a little more playing, it looks like I might be able to get another 50 - 60mm without major loom modifications. But that's on my NT, so I'd like to look inside an NW and NX, to see if the looms are all the same.

The sheet metal shop I'm working with also thinks they might be able to make the cosmetic trim pieces from sheet steel, but that's going to take a little time to find out. They're also going to put together an estimate for me, for manufacturing in small batches, so that should help to firm up pricing.

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 04-11-16

Free to have a look anytime you like, or wait until Peake
Old 04-11-16
Valued Member

nj, for some reason I can't see the pictures you have posted in this thread. I tried different browsers and could see the squares showing thumbnail preview but unable to open them. I have the same issue with Sharkcaver's photo but could at least get to opening photobucket hosting site. Thumnails & embeded photo links are working in other threads, just not this one for some strange reason.

Any chance you could include the photos as attachments as I am very interested in this project.

Cheers,
Stephen

Last edited by Scouter1; 04-11-16 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Spelling (or lack thereof...)
Old 04-11-16
Resident

Hi Stephen,

I noticed a problem earlier today - some photos were visible & some not. When I went to photobucket to check it out I got "down for maintenance". Just tried again, still the same.

I'm away for a few days, so won't get a chance to attach photos until Monday.

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 05-11-16
Valued Member

Default Photos now visable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj swb View Post
Hi Stephen, I noticed a problem earlier today - some photos were visible & some not. When I went to photobucket to check it out I got "down for maintenance".
All good now, both yours & Shane's photos are now visable in the thread. Thanks for following up.

Having unsuccessfully tried out an earlier version of the saddlebags, i would also be interested in this project.

Cheers,
Stephen

Last edited by Scouter1; 05-11-16 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Words
Old 18-12-16
Resident

Update.

I haven't given up. I believe I can make 170mm, but a solution for cosmetic covers isn't coming together as I would like.

The Silly Season is now upon us, and I have plans for January - unfortunately, I don't expect any significant progress until February.

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 07-03-17
Valued Member

Any progress on this? Very interested as im well over carrying rubbish on the roof and having to tie it up every time

This thing goes freaking everywhere!!
Old 07-03-17
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lando View Post
Any progress on this? Very interested as im well over carrying rubbish on the roof and having to tie it up every time
Hi Lando,

After spending way too much time wrestling with covers in January I moved on to other distractions in February.

One of my prototypes was installed to the back of Twisted32's NW, and his and mine both survived a trip to the High Country. So the 125mm version with printed plastic covers works well enough, but I haven't tried building a 170mm version. Cosmetic covers to suit NX are even further down the list.

If you're happy with a 125mm version with the printed covers I could probably ship something late next week (going 4wding this weekend ). If you would prefer a 170mm version (I would - but I've already got a 125...) that would take longer - how long would depend on the level of interest, which largely drives my motivation.

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 09-03-17

I got the NX and the 170 is something I would like to know more about tham thank